Name:

Rex/Quill

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:47561524

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:

1767 hours.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:

They are very good. I prided my leadership and patience and they're valued by my battalion.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?:

Yes.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:

I would love to create a murder mystery where a Senator is murdered on a planet that has recently joined the Republic. All clones are deployed to the event server (Nar Shadda) and take up an temporary occupation in the streets of the capital city. They are tasked with finding and uncovering the murderer, but as they did deeper they uncover more secrets about the planet. Those secrets could be anything from disputes between shop keepers, family quarrels, or even a Trade Federation Split group who has been deeply embedded in the planets community.

In the end it would be up to the clones to uncover the plot of the coup and to reinstate order and the Republic representatives to the planet.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 

• Agree 1

+1

• Agree 1
Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin