Switch RANCOR Trooper

Fizzik

Add or Change: RANCOR Trooper

Job: RANCOR Trooper

Model: models/clones/clone_trp/clone_trp.mdl

Weapons: none

Other: Requesting swapping the model out with the old one temporarily. I heard there's a custom model being made, but, I can't tell the difference between the CTs and RANCOR. This is a comparison of the CT and rancor trooper. If I missed anything in the template, please let me know. 

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

17 minutes ago, Fizzik said:

Add or Change: RANCOR Trooper

Job: RANCOR Trooper

Model: models/clones/clone_trp/clone_trp.mdl

Weapons: none

Other: Requesting swapping the model out with the old one temporarily. I heard there's a custom model being made, but, I can't tell the difference between the CTs and RANCOR. This is a comparison of the CT and rancor trooper. If I missed anything in the template, please let me know. 

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

This isn't a link to the model?

6 minutes ago, Carter said:

Can you give as a photo of the model you would like it changed too?

It makes it much easier for people to give feedback and +/- 1s

I tried finding it. We want it to be the old RANCOR ARF model it used to be. 

8 hours ago, Carter said:

Can you give as a photo of the model you would like it changed too?

It makes it much easier for people to give feedback and +/- 1s

The old arf model is not in the server anymore. 

1 hour ago, Stockings said:

I like the way we have it rn tho 

How could you? You can't tell the difference between a RANCOR trooper and a CT, and trust me, there's a large difference. 

5 hours ago, Fizzik said:

How could you? You can't tell the difference between a RANCOR trooper and a CT, and trust me, there's a large difference. 

I'm cool with it cause like we're still trainees and like not necessarily, at least in my eyes, full Rancor troopers yet.  Plus I think the normal CT armor is 10x more aesthetic than any of the Rancor models.

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

1 hour ago, Stockings said:

I'm cool with it cause like we're still trainees and like not necessarily, at least in my eyes, full Rancor troopers yet.  Plus I think the normal CT armor is 10x more aesthetic than any of the Rancor models.

Does it make sense that we should be able to see if you're one of ours or not from a distance? Every other battalion can. 

+1 

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Being looked into, I need to personally see the current Rancor model and then we will go from there. But since you mates literally just got new models, if this does pass by Zim, it will stay this final model for a while. Just a heads up.

PENDING

//Moved to Server Suggestions - Pending

• 2 weeks later...
  • Retired Founder

Personally (Include a model as a replacement we can't do this for your battalion, also we are re-doing some RANCOR models so this is pointless) it will be addressed at a later date.