Marshal Commander Llama's Resignation

Battalion: GAR

RP Name: Marshal Commander Llama

Date: 5/18/18 

Reason: This isn't because Jek left just to clarify everything. I am leaving because last night I was sitting there talking to a friend about life and shit and I realized that there are things that are so much more important in life. I just don't want to waste my life away doing this anymore ya know. The whole thing with Jek has just made me realize that I was stressing myself out worrying about drama on Garry's mod. It's not good for my health anymore ya know. I really have enjoyed my time here and will be keeping my Perma Jedi Master. This is also a resignation from staff.

Goodbyes: 

@Ginyu The best General I could have worked with, thank you for everything.

@EggLiterally my dad. We are literally the closest Gmod boys can be and I am glad we will remain friends after all of this. No one can face The Big Nate Brown on an open field. I wish this server had stayed the way it was in the old days with the old 41st sitting out playing, meming and having a good time.

@DargonThe single best Mace Windu I have ever seen, also a great Recon Regimental. 

@JacksonA good director and Admin coordinator. 

@ASVOYou were okay.

@Esitt Damn good lad

@Snow A good son and lad

@MikeGood lad

@TyzenDamn good Yoda, maybe better than Dargon and I?

@J.Jefferson A fine 41st lad, on a level with some of the old school 41st boys.

@FizzikCuck

@woeny23The best SOBDE Regimental Commander I have seen.

@ZynerMASTER KOON!

@JorrdanWhat a retard

@KormBest kal

@DondiThe one true hammer

@TyboA fine ass Jedi, one of the best.

@SinisterI am finally coming home Grandpa!

@NightmareThe single best Jedi ever.

@MedicI hope you are at least a little proud dad.

@all of the OG 41st boys I love you all and I will keep in touch of course

@ All of high command Have a good one boys, make me proud

Edited by Llama/Yoda
  • Agree 3
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

O7 I greatly appreciate everything you have done for me llama and for SOBDE as a whole, you worked with me hands on about new things and more so inspired me to continue to thrive on the server, You were  a great friend and a great marshal Rest in Piece

• Agree 1

I don't normally care for people resigning (most bc i didnt know them that well) however, you are one that I am gonna miss.  You gave us BCMDs and even our lower ranks  so much joy and laugher (especially in DBs) but at the same time   you knew how to be serious.    @Llama/Yoda I am gonna miss seeing you on the server.   You were a gem man  but Irl before this game anytime!  Hope all is well with what you do with ur life man    o7 

• Agree 2