Bbstine's Captain Taggart Application

Bbstine

Fare warning to those that didn't know, due to the removal of RM my application was deemed void regardless to what it says on my application, Jackson said I may go for a position. He's just lazy and copy+pastes ;) 

Steam Name: [SR] Bbstine [A]

RP Name: Jedi Knight X Ccstine | Bbstine | Gume Saam (kind of a resignation from gume if this goes through, sorry core)

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_1:1:123229741

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Senate Commandos

Experience: I'm not going to throw around everything I've ever done, only stuff that pertains to the position that I wish to fill. 

I'm going to start off with my experience as a guard and as Senator Saam and Meena Tills because this would best fit.

• I was apart of the Coruscant Guard when I first joined the server and achieved the rank of what would now be WO. At the time it was called SMB.
  • I was Meena Tills twice and Gume Saam once and have worked with Dargon, Arcann, and Moose with Senate Commandos. I didn't primarily help out too much with tryouts until Arcann was around. But being these Senators I know the Senate Commandos quite well and want nothing but the best for them. 

And here I'll go into detail about some leadership positions I've held.

• I was Anakin Skywalker and Aayla Secura, I worked with both the 501st and 327th by recruiting, leading the troopers, doing doc work. I had a blast working with those boys as well and the feedback from them was quite positive.
  • I was a Colonel in Special Operations when Ryx was made Battalion Commander, and I wish to be honest with this. In the beginning I did help out immensily with the battalion to revive it and get it back up on its feet. But I did after a short while resign from the position because I felt I was just going to go in-active, but I've always been close to SO to this day.
  • I was Fixer twice, both were kind of weird cases. Second time as Fixer wasn't long but I did help out with tryouts a LOT of times and would like to say that I served as being the second-in-command wisely. Shame that wasn't the case with my first time with Punda as I called him a nostril head and got PT. Didn't see eye-to-eye, shamefully he pushed me out of the squad with consistent PT and targeting but I did assist with multiple tryouts for RC and did sometimes lead Mupiov and Flynn (Sev and Scorch) into events. 
  • I was the Unnamed Tech Foxtrot for sometime but I did fall under and give up the position due to feeling that someone else would do better with the position.
  • I was a Shadow Manager in the Jedi Order under Wolfro and Keltor where I performed the Shadow Trials and worked the docs frequently. 
  • I'd also like to state my experience as a TRO in the staff team where I'd attend frequent meetings and yell into the ears of trainers telling them to train bi-weekly.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

Seeing as Arcann has stepped down sadly as he wishes to pursue the 91st as an officer and I wish him good luck with that, I've always worked as a Senator but always wished to be apart of the fun that Senate Commandos have with the Senators. Sadly if I do gain this position I will be losing both my Captain in 501st and Gume Saam who've I worked on for a very long time in my quest for Mas Amedda, I worked out in my head that sure, I can work as Mas for four months and go for Palpatine, but I will most likely fail because going down that road seems like the "easy-way-in) and I wanted that. But I've had this thought in my head for quite a while that people only see me as a meme, nothing more. I want to prove to people I can be something more, I want to leave on a legacy to the players and show people what I can actually do given the opportunity. I wish to be Taggart in particular because I'm comfortable with the players in the what is to be called "squad." I feel as if I'm one of the few that'd fit the role well. I want to give the Senate Commandos what they deserve; a great leader. I want them to have someone who listens (not saying the other Taggarts didn't, but I'm pushing the legacy) someone who bends their back sideways to the point that it'll break for the role. I want to work on something that has a purpose, sadly a Senator role isn't something that has an end goal, something that can actually do something other then RP on the ship and bail people out. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: I do. The Senate Commandos as funny enough, were guards for the Republic Senate during diplomatic missions and were also a special task force given the responsibility of carrying out secret missions for the Senate. They were also branch of the Senate Guard. 

Availability: Monday to Friday : 3:20 PM EST to whenever I get off to sleep, time's differ usually around 2:00 AM EST. 

Saturday and Sunday : All day if the body allows it. 

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Since Rishi Moon, so around late July, forum account was registered the 10th of August of 2017. 

Do you have a microphone?: I do. 

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I want the battalion to be prosperous and an easy pass down to the next Taggart, I want the battalion to be well established numbers wise with activity, great docs, and a great officer corp to keep the battalion alive. I want the Commandos to be seen on the server and seen more as just a role to have fun and execute people with the Senators *whistles*. Long story short, I want the battalion to be well-established. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: I do. 

And again, if you didn't read at the top, I was allowed to go for this position due to RM being removed and my Meds application being deemed void. 

On a bitter wintery morning, during the dark age of Banakin being a Knight instead of a Master, it was thirty minutes until the 5th round of Anakin trials in which only me and Arcann would go to and then promptly fail, ZZ(Top)stine gave me a brief crash course on learning how to spar despite my vast experience of spinning like a fucking retard with a dualblade when I was a Master (and my long period as Windu which lasted like, 8 days at most); in five minutes, I was a fantastic sparrer.

However, that wasn't enough, and I still fucked up because I'm literally incapable of doing simple human functions

+1, you will go far and whoop ass.

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin