Freck | Fleet Admiral Yularen | Resignation | Goodbye Naval

Battalion: Republic Fleet

RP Name: Fleet Admiral Yularen | Freck

Date: 24/04/2018

Reason: Okay. Here we go:

My main reason for becoming Admiral was to assist the Fleet the best I can, I aimed on making sure we had a structure that everyone could easily understand and wasn't too much of a pain in the head.
I tried my best to do whatever I could to just help, I feel as if I have done as much as I could but TBH, I feel as if I have ran Naval into the ground recently.

A wise man called @Forseen once told me "If you aren't having fun, don't be a retard, don't hold the position", well... I'm taking my dad's advice!

Being Yularen was fun, I must admit. I tried to get the best out of everyone when it came to roleplay. 

I want to play the game, Yularen / Naval in general is feeling like a chore. I'd rather just resign and get it over with before Naval burns to the steak more than my jewi.... nevermind.

I'll take my Honorary Commodore and shine :)

Goodbyes

@Esitt my right hand man since day 1. You have been an amazing Vice Admiral, I'm rooting for you for Yularen Buddy, I really am. - If My guy Shoan Kilian doesn't transform into Mr. Hitler looking Admiral hands are being thrown!

@Lazer Keep up the good work. Best Chief of Engineering we have ever had. - You made me proud

@Bleach It's a shame you went inactive as Rear Admiral, I'll be real honest I hated demoting you. Gotta do what's best for business though buddy. However I'm glad you found 501st, you've come so far.

@Firat One of my best eastern officer's - Keep up the good work in QM #EasternOfficer

@Tracker Skeeti, you are the R E C R U I T M E N T | G O D, honestly, next Rear Admiral right here.

@Andrews53 Stop Sweating, don't burn yourself out.

@Medic Cheers for the help.

@BigZach Good CMO, Keep up the good work #EasternOfficer

@Qal The maturity of you is amazing, keep it up.

@Maymays If i see that vaping bind 1 more time, i'm gonna cry myself to anorexia

@Alfa You're gonna be one of the next senior officers, keep up your activity!

@Perri Balancing XO and Naval Officer must be hard, you're doing a good job! You're gonna be one of the next senior officers!

@Robby/Ri You're activity isn't the best, but when you do the work, you do it well. Keep it up bud, increase that activity and you can go far!
@Core I genuinely feel bad for you having to do another interview now. LOL - Cheers for the advice when I needed it

@Fours Best Ninety Nine LOL!

@Tyzen Expect to see Jedi Master Freck alot more :)
@Ginyu When you was Naval you was good :)
@Bbstine You're a meme

@Natsu Can't be inactive admiral... if you aren't admiral xD

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE ASSISTANCE. 

THIS IS NOT A FULL RESIGNATION JUST RESIGNATION FROM ADMIRAL YULAREN

TO WHOEVER TAKES NAVAL OVER NEXT (hopefully Esitt)GOOD LUCK!

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

British

?

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

• Coordinator
Coordinator

OOF

Freck my mate, it’s been a long run. But all good things have to come to an end sadly. You were my mentor and best mate in Naval, I thank you for giving me the opportunity as Vice Admiral and I hope I can live up to the expectations if I do indeed become the next Admiral. I’m always here for ya man, thanks for everything you have done. o7 <3