Deadly's Staff Resignation

Deadly

Name: Deadly

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:81527710

Date: April 18, 2018

Reason for leaving: There are multiple reasons. The first is that when I joined staff, I had extra time on my hands and wanted to give something good to the server and this community. As of late, this extra time has pretty much gone away and I can't keep up with TRO, GM, and CG, as I can barely get on the server 2-3 hours each week because it's gotten to the point where I literally dread playing because of all the work that I'm gonna been doing instead of having fun. That's another thing, staff just isn't fun anymore. Training new TRs rarely happens, though I did enjoy it and shadowing other TRs either takes up a lot of time and is repetitive or I have to confront them about what they messed up on and they try and argue that I don't know what I saw. Either way, lose lose. GM was the most fun part of staff for me, as I could basically do what I wanted to see happen. I had a lot of fun working with event jobs, game helpers, and Gamemasters and I'm tempted to do one last event just for fun but I honestly don't have the time, which I'll get into that reason as well. So in summary, the server has become a chore and with having less time now, I can't keep up with the workload, unofortunately.

The reason I have less time is quite a few things:

I'm in musical and that eats a lot of my team.

Schoolwork is stacking up higher and higher as finals and 3 AP exams, act, and sat are all within the next 2 months.

My dad and stepmom mom and getting a divorce, which means I'm probably not going to see my step siblings hardly ever, whom I've known since I was 2 years old.

The death of my boyfriend is finally starting to get to me and I'm having a really hard time right now with all the stress on top of it and prom coming up this weekend.

Im failing multiple classes and I'm used to being a straight-A student and don't wanna lose that but I'm afraid it's too late already...

i want to try to make some more friends because I cut almost* everyone out of my life 2 months ago. Including every family member.

Basically my life feels as though it's falling apart and I need to handle it, so I probably won't be getting on there server much anymore but I'll prolly get on every now and then.

Farewells: I'm not leaving the server, but I'm going to be taking an ROA for the next few weeks at least, if you see me online I'll probably be on league of legends playing ranked with what friends I have left.

but I do have a few staff goodbyes to people who helped me a lot during staff

@Korm You Senior admin and veteran admin trained me thank you so much for all your help, not to mention you were a great trm and helped me with anything I needed. What you've done is much appreciated, I hope you reach headadmin and take that last spot.

@Carter There's a lot I could say about you but I'll only mention the staff help you've done. You helped me with a lot of events and I appreciate everything you've done with staff. Keep shooting for the stars!

@Darkk Don't let anyone put you down, you can define how you live your own life and who you are, not anyone else. Great staff member, deserves more credit.

@Andrews53 Great staff member and game master officer, did my gm interview and believed in me since the beginning. Thanks for your support.

@Zyner Amazing person. I hope you get Yoda one day as well as director. Thanks for being great.

THERE ARE SO MANY MORE, BUT THIS POST IS ALREADY WAYYY TOO LONG. If I forgot to put you here, I probably appreciate you, but there's just way too many. Feel free to message me on discord steam or ts if you need me.

Edited by Deadly

my dude good luck in life. i tried to think of something profound and inspirational to say but i couldnt think of anything that might not have gotten depressing so good luck and have this meme

download (6).jpg

Edited by ccmonty

Deadly you have been a great help and a hard worker and I can say you care way too much and with the things happening in your life I'm suprised you balanced it for this long.

You were a great help to me and also just blast to play with! 

Hope to see you around.

Thank you for all the time you've invested into the server, it has not gone unnoticed and we sincerely are grateful for all of it.

I hope that everything gets better for you and that it all works out well in the end.

its sad to see you go but things happen and i must deal with it plus in cg you make a good cpt lol

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8