Alfa's Staff application

Alfa

RP Name: Fleet COE Ensign Alfa

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:54497169

Timezone: Eastern

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Synergy Roleplay was the first starwarsRP server that I ever played on and I've been playing for 5 months now. I've never spent this much time on a Garry's mod server before and because of that, I feel like I am a part of a community. I want to help grow and maintain Synergy by doing what I can do to help out when it comes to staff work. I think as a staff member you must be able to assess complicated situations and mediate between them by finding out the responsible course of action. I would consider myself a mature and competent person, which is why I feel like I can be beneficial to the staff team in Synergy. I will be finishing school by the end of this upcoming week, which means I will be able to dedicate more of my time to this server. I also want to become staff, because I have never actually done it before and want to gain the experience and learn how being an admin works. My future goals, if I do become staff is to become a game master, as I have already started creating event ideas and have written down how I think they should go.  

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am someone who has lived around the world and have lived through several different cultures. I can speak English, French, and Spanish fluently which I learned from just living in different places. I am also pretty proficient in C++ aswell as Java which I spend the majority of my time using. I am currently going to University for Mechatronics Engineering and I am almost done completing my third year. I am extremely into Robotics and AI and can talk about it forever with anyone who is interested in listening. I am currently working on a speech recognition app that analyses the way you speak when answering open-ended questions.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I do not have previous staff experience. 

+1 

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

• Founder
Founder

Congratulations your application has been accepted for interview.

Please contact a Head Administrator on teamspeak by April 24th.

Good luck!