Fours' Staff Resignation 2.0

Fours

Name: Fours | Boss

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:153319566

Date: 4/9/18

Reason for leaving: To be honest, as of recent, I'm not really enjoying myself as a part of the staff team. Don't get me wrong, it was fun, and I loved creating events and shit. That was the best part of my experience. Staffing is only fun if you enjoy it, and for the longest time, I have. But I just haven't gotten that vibe recently. Sorry to say. Also, I've got big final exams coming up in 2 months. Exams that'll set my future in stone, so I can't mess this up. I can't juggle between being an active staff member and school work. It's too difficult. :smiley:

Farewells: I'm only leaving staff (for now). But I'll leave by two cents here.

@Riddler @BadDog @BlackiSblack Best game master team, loved creating events with you boys.

Game master programme is better than the trainer programme.

• Agree 4

Fours thank you for your work with staff 

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

o7 my mate, sorry to see that you're leaving but I will see you in the RC Channel so its fine. Thanks for everything you have done, one of the best IF NOT the best Game Master we had. Have fun on the server, and ill see you there!

ING-russet-potato-thumb1x1.jpg.7f8e3a5f3d28bf8eef08f1081be42449.jpgMy potato brother

• Agree 1