Staff Jail

Tango

Name: Tango

Suggestion: Suggesting the command !jail <name> <time> 

Implementation: Adding this command will be accessible to New Admin+. Having this command will help show that New Admins are ready to take on that big powerful hammer, the BAN HAMMER. It will also help New Admins if that is all the rank that is on to Stop a Mass RDMer Quickly and contact an A+ to deal with it. 

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable: Development

-1 we have plenty of people who can arrest. This was on Icefuse and people would just abuse it to arrest someone when CG, Senate Commando's, Temple Guards, or anyone who can spawn a baton can arrest someone.

Giving people this command takes away RP. Regardless if it is a Mass RDM, it's a game, let the security do their job.

Personal Opinion: I feel as if it is unneeded and it takes the job away from CG and TG.

Tester Opinion: It would be a nice commander for the NA to use in order for faster response time.

Pros: Faster response to RDM ETC...

Cons: Takes away from the roleplay of CG and TG

Personal Opinion: Not needed, caused a lot of misunderstandings, etc.

Tester Opinion: Easily could be added.

Pros: Jail when no CG are there, not really anything else

Cons: Could cause more misunderstanding, longer times to ACTUALLY arrest the person.

Overall: -1

If I'm not mistake, this command is usable for the server. It's for Admin+ and is meant to be used when CG/TG/SC is not online(usually late night hours or early morning). The command is !jail [name] [how many minutes] [reason]. So you could do: !jail deadly 15 FailRP. And to unjail if they need to be unjailed early, just do !unjail [name]

Edited by Deadly
1 hour ago, Maymays said:

NAs should be training as much as possible and taking as many tickets for whitelisting as possible. You shouldn't need to worry about about that, you can have higher staff deal with the situation anyways.

I am saying in the event of and emerganxcy or it’s needed. That’s fine it was just a suggestion