Horn's company

10 minutes ago, ccmonty said:

a few problems with this

one:those are PHASE ONE

two: 99% sure that the ARF is litterally cmd doom but with a ARF helmet

-1 but if you can find phase two for them ill +1

Y'know there isn't much lore on these guys we could say they never made the switch from phase 1 to phase 2 because the place they were stationed was more advantageous to use the phase I armor

as per this "During the later part of the Clone Wars, it was mainly replaced by Phase II armor. However, some clones chose to keep either some, or all of the elements of their Phase I armor." from http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Phase_I_clone_trooper_armor/Legends 

Edited by Rocketpackgolem
  • Agree 1
1 minute ago, Rocketpackgolem said:

Y'know there isn't much lore on these guys we could say they never made the switch from phase 1 to phase 2 because the place they were stationed was more advantageous to use the phase I armor

true but i think this would trigger 99% of people. im fine with it personally tho

-1 STOP ASKING FOR MORE BATTALIONS. We keep rejecting them because we don't have the player base or average battalion size. I swear after the 91st idea came back on and got closed we would see any end this atleast until the new map comes out. Golem you have been doing a lot of reccs and you're heart is in the right place, but right not the time or place to add them in. Please don't just go looong through the workshop asking for an entire new battalion without knowing the state we are in right now. I suggest we lock and close this. Also not important but still a point but these models are bad and look like DU without any true lore. 

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 5
11 minutes ago, AlextheConqustidor said:

-1 STOP ASKING FOR MORE BATTALIONS. We keep rejecting them because we don't have the player base or average battalion size. I swear after the 91st idea came back on and got closed we would see any end this atleast until the new map comes out. Golem you have been doing a lot of reccs and you're heart is in the right place, but right not the time or place to add them in. Please don't just go looong through the workshop asking for an entire new battalion without knowing the state we are in right now. I suggest we lock and close this. Also not important but still a point but these models are bad and look like DU without any true lore. 

why do you downvote everything :( also unneeded aggression

Edited by Rocketpackgolem
  • Agree 1
9 minutes ago, Rocketpackgolem said:

why do you downvote everything :( also unneeded aggression

Because one it's a dumb post no offense. Two it was passive-aggrseive. Three it's phase one models. And finnaly four, it's a pointless and far more detailed battalion request posts were denied.

• Disagree 1

The server is doing fine currently with the amount of content being added and what is already in. A battalion, regardless of whether it has detailed lore or not isn't required at this point. The bigger issue is trying to regain some of the lost player base.

40 minutes ago, AlextheConqustidor said:

Because one it's a dumb post no offense. Two it was passive-aggrseive. Three it's phase one models. And finnaly four, it's a pointless and far more detailed battalion request posts were denied.

how am I not suppose to take offense to the first post 2. still aggressive smart guy 3. most clones opted to change to phase 1 there could theortically have a battalion who preferred the old one to the new one 4 ok

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Retired Founder
21 hours ago, Mike said:

giphy.gif

ʙᴇsɪᴅᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʙᴠɪᴏᴜs ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴs, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴏᴍ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ ʀᴇᴛᴇxᴛᴜʀᴇᴅ.
ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴇʀᴀ ɪs ᴡʀᴏɴɢ.
ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴀᴛᴛᴀʟɪᴏɴ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ.

ᴅᴇɴɪᴇᴅ.