Give Jesse An ARC Model

Mr.Acorn

Name:  Battalion Commander Rex

Suggestion: Change Jesse's model to an ARC trooper model

Implementation: Change the model jesse has to an ARC trooper model

Lore: At the end of the war Jesse became an ARC trooper for the 501st however his model on the server clearly is not. Jesse on the server also is classififed as an ARC trooper as it even says for him *Requires ARC Training*

Workshop content if applicable: Require Development

(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change:

Job: N/A

Model: N/A

Weapons: Westar M5, RPS 6, DC 15A, DC 15S, and Dual DC 17's

As you stated, he becomes an ARC at the end of the war. Our period is in the middle of it so wouldn't make sense for him to get a change due to future actions - would be like giving Anakin the Vader model.

The description is technically correct, it describes the charavter to the latest content - but some of it is ahead of our time. 

• Agree 3
38 minutes ago, AlextheConqustidor said:

-1 due to it complicating lore. If Fixes and Hardcase are still alive then there is no reason to skip to the future and mess up the timeline.

15 minutes ago, Zyner said:

As you stated, he becomes an ARC at the end of the war. Our period is in the middle of it so wouldn't make sense for him to get a change due to future actions - would be like giving Anakin the Vader model.

The description is technically correct, it describes the charavter to the latest content - but some of it is ahead of our time. 

Does the timeline matter? Fives dies at the near end of the war, yes, but I mean I'll bring up what I've stated on other posts before.

If Colt and Havoc of ARC would be dead, multiple Torrent Company and all but two Ghost Company troopers are still alive, we must be in early phase one? But since Echo and Fives are already ARC troopers, that means the timeline we are in now is after Colt and Havoc die..... so, either way the timeline is fucked. I don't see the problem with this is.

4 minutes ago, Fours said:

Does the timeline matter? Fives dies at the near end of the war, yes, but I mean I'll bring up what I've stated on other posts before.

If Colt and Havoc of ARC would be dead, multiple Torrent Company and all but two Ghost Company troopers are still alive, we must be in early phase one? But since Echo and Fives are already ARC troopers, that means the timeline we are in now is after Colt and Havoc die..... so, either way the timeline is fucked. I don't see the problem with this is.

Well the problem with that is if removed them Rancor would be fucked but 501st(one of the biggest on the server and most well known), will have a more messed up timeline than needed. Don't screw it up more just for the sake of it already being screwed up.

• Disagree 1
Just now, AlextheConqustidor said:

Well the problem with that is if removed them Rancor would be fucked but 501st(one of the biggest on the server and most well known), will have a more messed up timeline than needed. Don't screw it up more just for the sake of it already being screwed up.

Jesse is already on the server, all he would need is a model replacement or a body group for ARC trooper variant. It's not a new job. The timeline doesn't fucking matter. It's already fucked as it is, Torrent Company should have like less than five clones, Ghost Company should have two or three, RM don't fit in the timeline anywhere, Doom's Unit wouldn't exist yet, Deathwatch would not be known yet, some of the named jedi never appear. I could go on...

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
5 minutes ago, AlextheConqustidor said:

He is an ARC trooper recognized by both battalions and acts as one. It's not a matter of making him an ARC troopr he already is it's a matter of changing his model because he's an ARC trooper that doesn't look like an ARC and causes a ton of confusion

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
1 minute ago, AlextheConqustidor said:

I think you guys making him an arc trooper and requiring ARC training made the confusion not the model change.

We did not make it , it has been that way sense the server started. There is no confusion in that regard and if you ever look at the public ARC roster you will always see under named ARC Jesse. We did not make it that way the founders did and that's how we've enforced things.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
3 hours ago, Mr.Acorn said:

Then his job wouldn't require ARC training in the job description but it does

Well technically you as the BCMD can make the job not require ARC training. You determine who can use and who can't use jobs within your battalion. Like for example if you didn't want anyone to use the heavy class. You could restrict it.

4 hours ago, Zyner said:

Waxer is already dead yet we still have his model on the server.   +1 give this man his ARC model 

+1 

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

2 hours ago, Fours said:

It was during, he was ARC trained around the same time Fives died I believe. 

It wasn't specified when, but he was an ARC Trooper during the Battle of Anaxes and the mission on Skako Minor, where Echo was rescued, which is before the Jedi Temple bombing and before Ahsoka left the Order

source: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_battles

It's also a Canon article

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

• Retired Founder

ɪ'ᴍ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ sᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ғᴜᴄᴋ ᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀsᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ɪᴛ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ɪs.
ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ.. ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʟ.

ᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ɪ ᴀᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴄʟɪɴᴇ, ᴡɪᴛʜ ғɪᴠᴇs ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ, ʜᴇ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴀʀᴄ.

ᴅᴇᴄʟɪɴᴇᴅ.