Smeck's Staff Application

Smeck

RP Name: Smeck

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:59693932

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): OK, so I would like to be a part of this staff team because of the fact that I have been on this server since the forums were launched, I have stuck with this community since day one and might I say am even the oldest, if not one of the oldest STWRP players in this community (I Started in November 2015). I see everyone around me becoming more and more involved with this community via staff or other ways, and to be honest I think I have, for myself at least, exhausted most of the ways I can contribute to this server aside from being apart of it's administrative team. At the end of the day all I really care about is the general well being and player satisfaction of the server I spend so much time on, and not only that but becoming staff would also give me the opportunity to become friends with people that I haven't gotten the pleasure of meeting yet. With all of this being said I have been around for a long period of time, giving me a very detailed background of knowledge in the way people behave on a GMOD server (mostly like complete chimps). I would be able to handle most of the tricky situations I am put into regardless of the context of the situation (unless it is a founder thing of course). As stated before, a GMOD server is where people come to have fun, it is where I find myself in a great deal of enjoyment and hope to share that enjoyment with every sing person that ever connects to this server. Fun is the most important thing to me, as long as the fun you are having doesn't involve destroying the server or DDOS. ;^)

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a Senior in high school that lives in California and Trying to get into UCLA. I play 3 Varsity sports, Swim, Water Polo, and Soccer. I am currently taking 4 AP classes and still manage to find time to play on the computer. When I get on my computer all im looking for is a good time, That's why I rarely play by myself, i find it much more enjoyable to play games with freinds and or random fellers you find on the internet, I love sharing a good laugh and spending time on this server and with people who play on it. (HMU we can play games)

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have staffed on multiple servers before including IceFuse - Admin, ElectricRP - Head of Staff, -Ice- community - Mod.

Congratulations Smeck! Your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 3/31/18 to contact me or an OVS+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending

• Founder
Founder

Interview passed

Congratulations and welcome to the staff team!