Add in Cards (Maybe a General)

Jorrdan

Name: Jorrdan

Suggestion: Add in Cards

Implementation: Add in Cards to be a named Senior Commander kind of like Breaker of Regimental Commander. Or maybe a General IDK. Aswell if people are going to say that hes just a character from Star Wars Adventures, we have a Breaker skin soo..

Lore: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cards http://clonetrooper.wikia.com/wiki/Cards

Workshop content if applicable: (Jayarr might have to make a full black Arc Trooper but thats not that hard)
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

@Ginyu:)

Edited by Jorrdan
  • Agree 1
  • Founder
Founder

I don't feel this would be a good addition to the server. -1

Edited by Xaze
WRONG WORD OOPS KMS
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
8 hours ago, Scribbles said:

As much as i'd love this. I'd like to keep it to the current general stuff, maybe cards as a skin for other things, but as a general? 

2 hours ago, Mr.Acorn said:

What I’ll say is +1 for cards existing as a character but -1 for him being a general. Seems like a cool guy and a cool idea but it seems like a role not needed as general. Maybe make Cards a named ARC for a battalion or something idk

Good points. Im open to making him a Senior Regimental CMD Body Grouper Maybe as they are lacking in models.

Edited by Jorrdan
Developer
Just now, Jorrdan said:

Good points. Im open to making him a Senior Regimental CMD Body Grouper Maybe as they are lacking in models.

This. Makes Cards senior commander please.

Developer
Just now, Mr.Acorn said:

4 senior models for the 2 senior commanders xD. Some days they just where different clothes you know 

Are you suggesting any of the models for senior looks good? The black one is alright, but the red one is shit and the blue one shouldn't even be there ex dee

Developer
Just now, Mr.Acorn said:

TBH tho none of The high command skins but marshal look good 

I was thinking of making new high command models, and I guess if we need a CGI cards that matches our server I should get started on that