Meows Doom resignations

Battalion:Dooms Unit

RP Name: Battalion Commander Doom 

Date:3/15/2018

Reason: My mom died  today and I don’t think I can continue Leading this Battalion in the state I am rn.

Goodbyes: I’m so Sorry Dooms Unit we were getting back on our feet again and I had so much support from you all I send my goodbyes to everyone that helped me get this far

People I’d recommend for Doom Chambers,Ninja and maxx 

• Agree 10
30 minutes ago, Maxxjj said:

Shit happens, its fine...

This is not acceptable for any case, please refrain from posting harsh statements, even if you didn't intend them to be, always proofread.

Sorry to see you leave from Doom Meow, god speed! Trust those who you can count on!

RC 88 Foxtrot Group EOD Buzz

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Im sorry for you loss you did DU great  O7

Meow sorry for your loss. be strong 

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Stay Strong Meow the game is just a game life comes first 

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

14 hours ago, Maxxjj said:

Shit happens, its fine...

@Maxxjj This is probably the first time I actually mean what I'm saying: Kill yourself.

@meowthemeower We're here for you buddy. There are a lot of people that are willing to take their time to listen to you. Trust me. It has happened to me. Just not the scenario you're currently in but I truly feel sorry for you buddy. I really really hope everything gets better. As most people have offered their time to speak with you, so will I. Just ask if you need anything.

• Disagree 2

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

8 hours ago, traditional said:

@Maxxjj This is probably the first time I actually mean what I'm saying: Kill yourself.

@meowthemeower We're here for you buddy. There are a lot of people that are willing to take their time to listen to you. Trust me. It has happened to me. Just not the scenario you're currently in but I truly feel sorry for you buddy. I really really hope everything gets better. As most people have offered their time to speak with you, so will I. Just ask if you need anything.

Okay I udnerstand you are trying to stand up for Meow. But dude this resignation is about someone is as passed. Be more god damn respectful and not ask someone to kill themselves you fucking disgusting person.

• Agree 1