Keo's Battalion Commander Meds Application

Keo

Steam Name: [SR] Pheonix [NA]

RP Name: TR QM RM CG CMD Keo

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:98871144

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Battalion Commander Meds

Experience:

(Real Quick! If you have been in these places at the same time you might not recognize me or you might think I am lying. The reason is because my in game name was “Pheonix” and yes it is spelt wrong on purpose.)

I attempted to put all of this in chronological order. There may be some flaws due to my memory from forgetting the sequence or missing a battalion.

FSAS(In 2015 to somewhere in mid 2016):

FSAS gaming is the first Star Wars Roleplaying server that I ever visited. This is where I learned what Star Wars roleplaying is all about and this is also where I fell in love with the gamemode.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

501st- This is the first battalion I ever joined. After MY FIRST EVER event on the server I was thrilled because I got an invitation to join 501st during the debrief. This all occurred because me and a few other Clone Troopers tagged along with 501st and they were highly impressed with how we reacted in the given situation. Due to this fact me and two other Clone Troopers were asked if we would like to join 501st and skipped the entire tryout process. I was overjoyed and that night I got off all I could think about was what happened and the memory played over and over in my head. Over the next few weeks we went through many trainings together and enjoyed different events. I had reached the rank of CPL(I think) and then I think the commander decided it was his time to step down from being Rex. Due to this factor I also thought it might be time to join something else and tryout something new.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Medical- I honestly can’t remember what the hell this battalion was called but it was dead as hell. I joined this battalion as the only other trooper besides the Commander himself. The commander was very young and even younger than me (I was 13 or 14 at the time). The commander was also fairly inconsistent with how often he got on. The only weapon the players had in the battalion was a stim pistol(the pistol padme uses) and besides this we could not heal or revive people. All we could do was use this pistol or roleplay in our extremely poorly made medbay with only about 6 props. I later found out that our models were actually the models used for commander Neyo who I had no idea was for the time being. I tried my hardest to get people in the battalion and at times was actually a good persuader and had people tryout. I also was made Co-Commander while only being in the battalion for a very short time. Over time I got more comfortable with the server and was able to get some new equipment for our battalion.

CT Commander- I completely forgot at which point on the server I became this role but this was possibly one of my best accomplishments. There had been many CT commanders before me but given the role and responsibility I had been one of the longest running Commander for about 4-5 weeks. As the CT commander I essentially watched over the CTs by helping them grow in training, discipline and helped them understand the server. I was also able to help decrease the amount of minges and upset players by hearing them out and talking about their problems. Overall I enjoyed my time as this role and actually had a CT subranch called Heavies. In this subranch they stayed in the battalion but I had a hard time getting people in. The only difference was that they had a model that was like 10% different from regular CTs and they had an E-11 gun. This was special to me and being the case is one of the very few screenshots I took.

Screenshot Link

EOD- This battalion was just newly added and was beginning to grow very fast. When I joined there were two commanders that were essentially tied to highest in command. (Commander was highest rank). I attempted to tryout for the battalion and passed. When I lined up, the one commander who knew me had shocked the whole battalion which included about 14 people in the room by saying “welcome to our newest member and your new Head Captain”.  At this point in the server almost every person on there knew who I was and what I was capable of. This will be shown very well when I get to the 187th section. Essentially I joined this battalion and we had many explosive trainings as well as were able to place detonators which were part of our loadout.

442nd- Sometime around now I became a supervisor in staff which is sort of the equivalent to vet admin here but with different responsibilities. At this point in time I joined one of the new battalions known as 442nd. This battalion had a lot of potential and an active player base. I enjoyed my time in this battalion thoroughly as I had the commander’s permission to build whatever I wanted in the bunks or for the battalion to use. At the time this was proven to be difficult because we had no adjustable tools for the tool gun or anything so I had to do everything by hand. I enjoyed doing it nonetheless. I was not a very high rank but was assigned my own role as architect which did not have a definitive rank but was somewhere around 2ndLT, 1stLT or CPT. I did not care for my rank because I had the complete love and respect of the battalion. To top it off, I was happy.

(FUN FACT: If you look up Filthy Droid Ship by Frisky on youtube you will find a SWRP video with me in it as a 442nd :P  )

Keeli Company- I honestly can’t remember this battalion that much. I think it was near the end of my time on the server. I think I got either near or in the officer ranks.

187th- This battalion was something else entirely as was the situation. At one point on the server I resigned from staff and then came back a few months later. It had seemed that even though I had been gone people had still remembered me quite well and that I still had street cred. One day I went to a 187th tryout and stood along the wall just like everyone else. Then the commander noticed me and said “is this THE Pheonix?”. I replied with a “yes” and he got quiet for a second. When he began to speak again he said to the NCO holding tryouts “he doesn’t need to tryout, he is the new Colonel”. So with that being said I became Colonel and lead the troops to the best of my ability and stayed with them for a while.

Probably some more but I can’t remember that well. These were either the most important or only ones I can remember.

Icefuse(2016 in late September and left around mid 2017)

Clone Assassins- When I first joined the server I was met by a clone assassin. His model was something else alright. I had never seen a clone trooper with multiple colors like him. Little did I know I would have a good time joining their ranks. When I joined I discovered that they had a weapon called an assassin blade that was essentially a punch but an amazing factor was that we clones could have a fair fight against jedi with this. For around 500 damage we kill any jedi in 1-2 hits. With this we fought with jedi in order to improve the training for both parties. Everything was going well and we were finally about to have a new commander and fill the gap when I believe the battalion was getting removed from the server. In the end most of us split up onto different paths.

187th- I had joined 187th for a fairly short time, possibly a week or so. I had achieved a rank around LCPL when I felt as though the battalion was just not right for me. With this I took my leave.

101st- I had stayed a 101st trooper for some time when the 101st Captain asked me if I would like to stay. With this I decided to stay in the battalion and I worked my way up to 2ndLT (I think). During this time we convinced many people to stay in 101st as one of the possible roles. We also tried to make it so that CTs always had something to do. Usually a bored CT is a misbehaving CT.

Spec Ops- I was in this battalion for a very long time. I was here several months at least. I enjoyed my time here and built many dupes for the battalion to use whether it was tryouts or just a simulation. So much happened in this battalion. While I was here I witnessed the change in commanders three separate times. I was never given a very high ranking position but I did become a Captain and remained there for a while being one of the higher ranks. Over time we tried to edit the battalion to get cloaks and then the battalion swapped out with Shadow Company.

Shadow Company- Once my favorite Commander of Spec Ops lost his second term I was kind of bored of the server and decide to leave for a little. Once I came back the commander he lost to was still in power but the battalion had crossed over to become shadow company. I joined back with many officers that I remember being enlisted or NCO. I stayed here for a short period of time which just so happened to be the time when Joah got sick of Icefuse and left. I just so happened to leave at the same time.

Synergy(Present)

Now here I am at synergy roleplay where I joined mid January and became a member of the republic medics. I have been in the battalion ever since.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I want to make sure that the battalion stays in a stable form as well as has proper leadership. As the Battalion Commander I will have more influence among other troopers and will be better positioned to make decisions. By being this role I will also be better equipped to handle domestic situations as well as situations with other battalions/groups. The position is open so I might as well take the position to ensure that the battalion continues going in this direction. We went from a dead battalion of just me, Turbine and Nesh to a larger and active battalion with about 11 RM on at the prime time of any day.

With this being said I am approachable thus allowing people to come to me with any problems or concerns they have.

Not only that but I am also fun and social which can result in people having a better time in the battalion and staying in it for the long run. 

I am probably most importantly, a problem solver I have already encountered multiple problems regarding the battalion and solved them as best as I could.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: If there was some I would. In this case there is not anything to really know about the battalion lore wise. When it comes to Medical RP I would say I am better than most but I am not the best.

Availability:

On weekends I can be on for much longer periods of time.

As for weekdays people should not expect to see me before 2:30 pm EST.

On weekdays I can stay on usually until 10 or 11 pm.

My availability sometimes changes depending on my other activities like trips or camping but this does not happen often

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: I have been on Synergy Roleplay for about 2 and a half months. (Approximately January 10th)

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: Essentially I want this battalion to stay the way it is now but with some key changes. Domestically the battalion is doing amazing because the player count has increased dramatically, sub branches have been set up and they have also been stabilized. We have many capable members that help eachother out as well as build off of eachother in order to help the entire battalion. All in all I want the battalion to continue growing as well as have even more capable members and soon to be officers. Outside of the battalion is where I want to focus my attention the most. As of recently there have been some things that I am not happy about, this mainly consists of battalion medics and more importantly naval. Battalion medics have some minor problems every now and then but that can be fixed fairly easily. What I really want to work on is the relationship between the Republic Medics and Medical Naval. There is miscommunication among these two parties and I would like to work together better and get everyone on the same page so that we can solve problems more efficiently and make everyone happier. I have already begun thinking about some ways to improve our communication with each other and I plan to act upon these ideas whether or not I become Battalion Commander Meds.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes I do.

I apologize if I got a little off track or wrote too much in this application. This was one of those times where I just got wrapped up in what I was doing and was really into it.

Edited by Keo (old Pheonix)

+1 million, Keo has been one of my best CMDs as I served my time as Meds, He deserves this chance to pick up where I left off. He is mature and active and understands how the battalion needs to be run, He has my support and also the battalions support BEST OF LUCK KEO, Only applicant worthy of this in my eyes.

- Old BCMD Meds

• Agree 1

+1 

• Agree 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin