Faoeoa's Goodbye (Resignation V6)

Name: Faoeoa

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27514204

Final day of work: 30th of July, preferably accelerated.

Reason for leaving: I thought I was burnt out with Icefuse - I don't have the drive to get on the server since I've just basically worn out any of my passion for RP over 1300+ hours, will be around in TS if someone wants to play PUBG or something.

Farewells: 

@Joah / @aStonedSparks - You guys have done so much in such a brief period of time, making one of the best RP servers on GMod - I genuinely admire the work you've done to create a community that genuinely gives a shit about the people who play, and while I will not participate it in actively anymore, I thank you both as well as the other founders for showing me things don't have to feel like a full time job.

@Forseen - Indirectly taught me a shitload about staffing, thank you; but please don't ever fucking drive on PUBG.

@Llama/Yoda - One of my closest friends back on Icefuse and still over here, I hope - One of the best Odinsons, as well.

@Mar - Best Shaak Titties to me

@Kazane - I'll keep your seat warm in Valhalla.

@Medic - dad

@Alistair - my favorite person since ur a living meme

@Dragon - my 2nd favorite jew

a lot more i probably missed but it's 6am and honestly ya boy is lazy

consider this a voiding of my attack regimental app, too.

17 minutes ago, Evan said:

Why is everyone leaving ;-;

It isn't a bandwagon or anything like the last one, it's mostly just a lot of people feeling really burnt out.