Improved Kix's Medpack

Conrad

Name: 501st TC MEDL 1stLT Kix/Conillim

Suggestion: Improving Kix's Health Kit to be on par with RM's.

Implementation: Replace It with whatever the stats are for the RM's

Lore: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/CT-6116

Workshop content if applicable: Not needed!
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Change Kix's Health Kit to heal on the same Level as the RM's. 

Job: Torrent Company Kix

Model: Same, Only changing the stats of Medkit

Weapons: Same. Only changing the stats of Medkit.

Other: Kix is the only named medic in the Star Wars lore, and one very few named Medics on the server. I feel like because of this the title Kix should hold more weight and be given something special to make the title hold more significance. As of right now the only difference is a slight model change and a bonus dc-17, a weapon that goes unused. I feel like the role deserves something that makes it more impact and meaningful instead of just being another 501st Medic with a slightly different model. 

Edited by Conrad
Adding My RP Name
  • Agree 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

28 minutes ago, WaterMelonWolf said:

Rm is supposed to out head any reg medic there is. Thats how it was made to encourage people to join RM if we changed yours we would have to change all battalion medics.

That'll be a no from me dog.

I do not believe that this will discredit RM, as this would only be for Kix, the only named Medic. This will not take away from RM as their can be only 1 kix at a time and the tryout to get him is difficult and only for those who are dedicated/know lore, not just any battalion medic. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

3 hours ago, conillim said:

I do not believe that this will discredit RM, as this would only be for Kix, the only named Medic. This will not take away from RM as their can be only 1 kix at a time and the tryout to get him is difficult and only for those who are dedicated/know lore, not just any battalion medic. 

there is still battalion medics. That's unfair to them lmao its my opinion not the decision. 

Just now, WaterMelonWolf said:

there is still battalion medics. That's unfair to them lmao its my opinion not the decision. 

i know. I was simply trying to persuade you my argument, and why i feel like kix is separate from a standard battalion medics and give a way for him to stand out more.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Just now, Zyner said:

RMs incentive to be a medic in the Medic Battalion is faster healing than Battalionized Medics.

If this were passed, I'd then suggest buffing all other Named Character Medics. If so then under that circumstance I'd +1.

I would support backing this to all named medics as their are only dash and maybe the 1 from delta/omega/foxtrot/null. Which is still so few. I simply mention Kix is the cannon lore Medic.

spacer.pngspacer.png

11 minutes ago, Zyner said:

RMs incentive to be a medic in the Medic Battalion is faster healing than Battalionized Medics.

If this were passed, I'd then suggest buffing all other Named Character Medics. If so then under that circumstance I'd +1.

It's not all battalion medics it's the named battalion medic Kix

8 minutes ago, Mr.Acorn said:

It's not all battalion medics it's the named battalion medic Kix

I understand that, but then that would put him above other named medics. What I simply suggest is updating it so it's all named character medics.

56 minutes ago, Doc said:

Uh he definitely is not the only named medic on the server. There is Dash-44 along with the medic in Null at least, not sure if there’s one more in RC, but you get what I’m trying to say. Also I’m gonna give a big -1, despite the fact that I was Dash-44 and would love to get as many benefits as I can for him and other named medics but the higher healing rate for medkits is a benefit for RM that appeals for them. Also doesn’t make sense for a field medic that has training to basically stabilize someone while the RM are full length surgery level to really get them to top condition, etc. 

Then give the double thing to all named medics I forgot about the other ones my bad

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Uh he definitely is not the only named medic on the server. There is Dash-44 along with the medic in Null at least, not sure if there’s one more in RC, but you get what I’m trying to say. Also I’m gonna give a big -1, despite the fact that I was Dash-44 and would love to get as many benefits as I can for him and other named medics but the higher healing rate for medkits is a benefit for RM that appeals for them. Also doesn’t make sense for a field medic that has training to basically stabilize someone while the RM are full length surgery level to really get them to top condition, etc. 

I also said i would back giving this to all named seeing as how their still so few and far between. I did also mention the other named medics in another reply i was simply saying kix as the only cannon medic, sorry for the misunderstanding.

spacer.pngspacer.png

12 hours ago, Rush Cat said:

+1 Since our RC medics have it I don't see why the named medic from 501st can't have it. I am fine with it.

Wait, why do RC Medics get RM's Medkits? Was that an oversight or on purpose?

Also, people are bringing up how Kix is a battalion Medic, which is true, but he is also a named character. That's 1 Medkit vs. Unlimited (Whatever their Medic slot is). Since named characters that are medics specialized in being a medic it makes partial sense to give only those specific characters RM's Medkits - and seeing how RC already has them then why not.