91st Lightning Jobs/ 91st ARC

BigMan/TimmyThicc

Name: BigMan

Suggestion: Give lightning squad some more models and let them have their own jobs such as a cmd job for stak and razor, an officer job, sharpshooter, engineer, etc. Kinda how 104th have wp, 212th have GC and 2AC, 501st have TC etc. It would also add something that the 91st can use to attract more ppl into their batt as it can use some help even if it is just for their sub unit. Maybe even add in Ponds as he was the leader before he died. Also, adding a 91st ARC trooper.

Implementation: make a seperate job list for lightning squad under the 91st one and have the jobs match the models. Also add a 91st ARC Job.

Lore: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lightning_Squadron  

Workshop content if applicable: 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1286841660

A small not would be that these models are meant for assassin clones, but assassin clones just so happened to have the same mark/logo that the 91st had so we can technically use them for that.

(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Lightning Squad

Job:

1. Lightning Squad CMD (ponds)

2. Stak/Razor

3. Lightning Squad Officer

4. Lightning Squad Sharpshooter

5. Lightning Squad Engineer

6. Lightning Squad Trooper

7. 91st ARC Trooper (Optional)

Model:

1. Assassin Commander

2. Assassin Captain ARF

3. Scout Captain

4. Scout Trooper

5. Assassin Trooper

6. Current Lightning Model on server

7. Assassin Captain ARC

Weapons:

1. Dual DC-17s, DC-15s, DC-15a, RPS-6, Republic Sniper

2. Dual DC-17s, DC-15s, DC-15a, RPS-6, Republic Sniper

3. Dual DC-17s, DC-15s, DC-15a, RPS-6, Republic Sniper

4. DC-15S, DC-15A, RPS-6, Republic Sniper

5. DC-15S, DC-15A, RPS-6, Republic Sniper, Repair Tool

6. DC-15S, DC-15A, RPS-6, Republic Sniper

7. Westar, RPS-6, Republic Sniper 

Other: the main thing i wanna push is the lightning stuff, if yall feel im askin for too much, then put in some suggestions as to how to make it work and ill edit it. I put in the rps-6 AND the sniper because theyre arf and cuz the sniper is our batt bonus. The ARC is somethin to add on that we can use the extra model for. Thanks for the feedback

• Agree 1

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

My opinion: +1, I really like the idea of having a separate group such as Lightning squadron, just remove ponds since he is dead.

What I think as a Tester:

Pros:

It would be good to have a lightning squadron, just like torrent company, and WolfPack

It could possibly help with the 91st players.

Cons:

Ponds is dead

Those are not meant to be Lightning squadron models.

Could possibly be a waste of space and not get filled considering the numbers needed to get people in there.

Final vote: +1, but remove ponds from there.

Edited by Nyon
14 minutes ago, J.Jefferson said:

+1 But, you might not want to give everyone RPS-6's.

Only reason is because those are all lightning jobs, which usually carry a RPS-6. Excessive yes, love it, yes.

RPS-6 is love, RPS-6 is life.

• Agree 1

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

As a player: PHAT +1, give the 91st some loving.

Tester: In my opinion, there is only 1 model that looks like it can be used which is this one. The Red/Black models here is more of a SO style with the coloration and the last 2 here have more of a 104th feel. If you could get a hold of the modeler to see if y'all can recolor them, I'm 100% down for this. <3

WAS MEDIC

• Retired Founder

ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴅᴅʀᴇss ᴏᴜʀ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ- ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇxᴄᴇss ᴊᴏʙs. ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴʟʏ ʙʀɪɴɢs ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴍᴏʀᴇ.
ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴇ 91sᴛ ᴀs ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ʙɪɢ ᴏʀ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ʀᴇɢɪᴍᴇɴᴛ. ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴄᴀɴ ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀs ᴄᴏɴsɪsᴛᴇɴᴛʟʏ, ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ CONSIDER ɪᴛ. ɴᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇs.

ᴘᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ.

@Zim

If you feel like there is an abundance of jobs, you can always message me and we can pinpoint which ones should be used, that way we don't add multiple jobs that aren't needed.

BCMD Neyo/Buzz Thorison

@Doc If I had to choose two models, that definitely replace, would be Stak and Razor, and add ARC if possible.

Stak: Assassin Captain (ARF)

Razor: Scout Captain

and if possible using the Assassin Captain as ARC if possible.

Those would be the three things I would want out of the pack.

So that would only be replacing two models and adding one job.

On 2/13/2018 at 0:58 AM, Duck said:

+1, except for ponds. Ponds is dead currently.

Havoc, Colt are dead. Multiple Torrent Company troopers are dead. All Ghost Company but Boil are dead. There are also more. I don't see your point here, and Ponds would be a nice addition, or maybe even could attract more people.

54 minutes ago, Rasputin said:

@Doc If I had to choose two models, that definitely replace, would be Stak and Razor, and add ARC if possible.

Stak: Assassin Captain (ARF)

Razor: Scout Captain

and if possible using the Assassin Captain as ARC if possible.

Those would be the three things I would want out of the pack.

So that would only be replacing two models and adding one job.

If it comes down to picking then yea that ^^^

14 minutes ago, Fours said:

Havoc, Colt are dead. Multiple Torrent Company troopers are dead. All Ghost Company but Boil are dead. There are also more. I don't see your point here, and Ponds would be a nice addition, or maybe even could attract more people.

My point for that was, when RC/Null came the reason Ponds did not come in as a regimental for them was because "Ponds is dead"

Edited by Duck
14 minutes ago, Duck said:

My point for that was, when RC/Null came the reason Ponds did not come in as a regimental for them was because "Ponds is dead"

Still doesn't answer why we have all the other dead named clone jobs/roles on the server. I don't really see how this would hurt it.

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

I feel like one thing is that the dead clones died during phase two armor, so we have a basis of what they look like at the time our server is in, while ponds died much earlier in phase one (if I’m correct) so we have no basis of what he would look like or be like phase two

Both Colt and Havoc died in late phase one.

All Ghost Company but Wooley, Waxer and Boil died in phase one. Then Waxer died in phase two.

Torrent Company, Tup, Fives, Hardcase died in phase two, the rest died in phase one. Leaving Dogma, Jesse, and Echo to be the only ones to live.