JP's Staff Application

JP_TG

RP Name:TR 41st GC HVY MSG JP                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Steam ID:      STEAM_0:0:121247812
Age:15                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Gender:Male                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Timezone:Pacific                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Tell us why you wish to be a administrator:I would like to help the Synergy Roleplay server because i Admire the admins doing all these stuff helping with events just they help alot of people and i do aswell so that is one reason.The other reason is cause i want to Help The server in anyway i can help with,To keep Synergy Going is my goal for this which is why im applying for admin.I have Dedicated So much time to this i want to be a admin just to help everyone.From watching of Smokes,Jefferson,Egg Doing there job i want to go to where they are in this and help with them.Synergy Has Helped me understand more of rp so i want to do the same for the future of it like im a TR and i get to train new Recruits to the server for the future and one day they will maybe apply for admin like me.I want to help the future of Synergy And everyone in it to become a good Roleplayer and A good Time here on Synergy and even if i wasnt on Icefuse like many admins are i want to know how it was about Icefuse to be treated like i was there. 

Tell us a little about your self:Well my name is JP and it stands for John Paul and i am a person who gets picked on alot and Synergy makes me feel better when i get on,People say JP stands for Jake Paul then i get really mad at people and they make fun of my name and what calms me is Synergy.I recently Got a Body part removed called The Inpendex and it hurt alot if i tried to walk or do anything but i survived and went on Synergy while in the hospital and i felt happy knowing i was alive and good again.Synergy has always helped me and now i want to help it,I recently also watched star wars the last jedi and all the rest on my time at home so i like Star wars that much dont we all?.

Do you have any Staff experience:Yes on GBA Deathrun i was a admin i did good with them making sure no body cheated or anything i was a top admin until it went down so now i want to go to synergy and make sure i can help it stay running.

Edited by JP_TG
4 hours ago, Esitt said:

He may be young, but this mate here has potential in becoming a great staff member. May need to be taught a little better on the maturity level, other than that hes great +1

He is young? Arent you 13? Lmao mate.

Btw +1 friendly and nice guy

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

+1 You know what they say, "You can't judge a book by its cover." 

9 minutes ago, Matra said:

everyone should be given a chance, I may not have many experiences with you or run in's but it seems you care for the server. -Keller/Matra

This is also the case.

~BCMD Neyo/Buzz Thorison

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

+1. 

Although people may have some negative views about this person or people in general; 1) He deserves a chance. And 2) If he has done anything questionable, he can learn from his mistakes, everybody fucks up from time to time, player or staff. Even today, I had a quite minor one but still a fuck up none the less. 

Good luck.

• Founder
Founder

Interview Passed!

Welcome to the staff team!