RP Name:

RANCOR ARFO Colonel Snow

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):

STEAM_1:0:71572288

Regiment you are applying for:

Reconnaissance

Experience:

104th Battalion: TR3(PVT) - TR1(SPC)

This was my first time in any RP server and it was memorable, I had botched training (which I guess fueled my desire to make sure every CC I train knows what they are doing) and didn’t know what was going on. I believe this is important to being a Regimental Commander because I must reflect and learn from my past, improving myself.

Coruscant Guard: TR1(SPC) - SGT2 (SSG)

CG was a great experience as I learned most of my certifications from being in CG, namely Medical and Engineering, which made me get into RP, and since I was Engineer trained I wanted to be an Engineer, and due to the lack of a CG engineer job, I left for 212th. I believe this is important to being a Regimental Commander because Roleplay is very important for such I high ranking role, just as the Chancellor must RP as the Chancellor, I must RP as a Regimental Commander.

212th Attack Battalion: SGT3 (SGT)

I learned a lot from being a 212th Engineer however brief it was, I actually had a hard time understanding RP when I joined, but while in 212th everything clicked and now I believe I am much better at RP then when I was in CG. This is important to being a Regimental Commander because while RP is good, it must also be RP that makes since.

RANCOR Battalion:

TR3-SGT3: As an ARF trooper I was to follow any NCOs and Officers above me and work to become an ARC Trooper, I believe this is important to becoming Regimental Commander because I had to work to become an ARC trooper rather than just do tryouts for a job.

SGT3-SGM: As an ARC trooper I was to apply the skills I learned during ARC training and perform outstandingly in the eyes of the lower ranks. This is important to being a Regimental Commander because I must apply all the skills I learnt to teach others and advise them.

SGM-2ndLT: As an ARF Officer I was to manage and maintain the battalion in the absence of an ARF Lead and keep ARF well trained and make sure they are well trained, during this time I worked with Vint to create a recon dupe which is since lost due to a computer change and Vint leaving. I believe this is important for being a Regimental Commander because I learned exactly what Recon was as an ARF Trooper, and if I am a Recon Regimental Commander I must know how to recon.

2ndLT-Major: As ARF Lead for the Battalion I was to ensure every ARF trooper knew what they were getting into as well as Lead ARF in and out of events. ARF Lead was probably my favorite position as I worked with many people coming into and out of the Battalion, I believe this favors me being Regimental Commander because it is where I gained the most experience as overseer of the ARF Section.

Commander Havoc: As Havoc I was to contribute and create battalion policy alongside Blitz, as Havoc I would host training and discipline troopers to make sure they are performing at their peak.

327th Star Corps

327th ARC Captain

After moving to 327th for a bit, I was asked by Llama and Vex to come back, and I agreed, Joining the 327th taught me I should be dedicated to the success of the Battalion or Regiment no matter what, I think this in integral to me being Regimental Commander, as I must be dedicated to my Regiment.

RANCOR Battalion

Commander Havoc: As Havoc again I made sure everyone become the best they can be and take advice from the more Senior members of the battalion to ensure I was ready for the Battalion Commander role.

Battalion Commander Blitz: Create Battalion policy and shape the Commanders and Senior Officers as well as make executive decisions for the battalion. As BCMD I learned what it meant to be a Commander, and took steps to correct myself, I had to resign due to not having enough time and losing access to a computer.

Colonel: provide counsel to the current BCMD and provide any advice I have.

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:

WhIle I have recently been inactive due to not having a computer ( a situation out of my control) I now have one and after much introspection I believe I am ready to take the mantle of Reconnaissance Regimental Commander, If I am chosen for Regimental Commander I will be sure to have everyone under my command become the best they can be, the Regimental should be assisting the battalions below him and not off on his own AFK in some corner.

My Command style is that of an Overseer rather than a Field Officer making sure all subordinates are performing well and providing counsel when required, I believe that as a Regimental Commander I should be interacting will all battalions below me on a daily basis, and I should help those battalions in need, as a Regimental Commander is an integral part of the GAR Hierarchy serving as the stepping stone from the “Field Officers” to “Staff Officers” but as a Regimental Commander I should be participating with my regiment in events also and working as an integral part of the Chain of Command.

I believe that having continuous experience with every battalion in the regiment; Rancor, 91st, SO, and 41st (41st less so due to it previously being a Defense battalion separate from 91st, SO, and Rancor) is important because Reconnaissance operate in a fundamentally different way, each one wanting to stay on it’s own, and as a Regimental Commander I will respect that, but understand that I will be needed from time to time to help battalions.

I believe my attitude when it comes to helping others, even on a personal level is the most important trait of being a Regimental, as the best Regimental (in my opinion and from observation) are the ones that care deeply for their regiment and want everyone in that regiment to succeed and prosper, rather than go up the ranks.

I also believe I have had enough time between resigning from BCMD to gather my thoughts, focus, and apply myself. Actual application of ideas is the most important part of a Regimental Commander, and I believe in conjunction with a Game Master I can create one of the strongest Regiments on the servers (As that should be every Regimental Commanders end goal).

To put it simply I want to help people in any way, shape, or form I can. And I believe being Regimental Commander is the ultimate expression of helping those below me.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?:

The Recon Regiment has some of my favorite battalions and I understand the lore behind them including a lot of obscure lore.

Availability:

Sunday (1:00PM - 11:00PM)

Monday-Thursday (4:00PM - 11:00PM)

Friday (4:00PM - 2:00AM)

Saturday (1:00PM - 2:00AM)

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

Trainer (I love being a trainer, but decided to leave to focus on RP)

Advanced Recon Force Lead for the Rancor Battalion

Battalion Commander Blitz of the Rancor Battalion

Heading Advanced Recon Commando Training

I have ~1050 Hours on the Server alone over 6 ½ Months

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes I do

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

I want each Battalion below me to be populated at peak times and off hours, I also want to help any Battalions lacking in numbers and help them maintain those numbers, as I believe the primary problem is lack of tryouts and lack of retention for new recruits. I also want to formalize a universal reconnaissance training through collaboration with each battalion contributing with their expertise.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

I want each regiment to be familiar with each other, not through simulations (Although these will be done, along with a personal report), but through Joint-Ops I will be hoping to collaborate with a Game Master to bring this to reality, as Combat creates the strongest bonds.  Joint-Ops may include straight Recon missions before bring in more battalions, such as bringing 91st and 41st to a Jungle Planet to recon and gather information before passing it off to an Attack Battalion or Specialized Battalion to use that information to engage the enemy force. I believe Joint-Ops such as this allows a battalion to fulfill their function and specialization. I believe a Joint-Op is a superior option to simulations due to simulations being limited in scope.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

I understand, but if I believe I am inactive and won’t be able to get on, I will resign myself

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?:

Yes, I understand if I am accepted for the position I must either apply again or apply for Senior  Commander and if I do not after two months I will be removed.

Edited by Snow

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

+1 I have had much exposure to this individual person, I believe his return is somewhat reminiscent of a somewhat recent person (CORE) but I believe he can do just as good as Core, and start out solidly as a regimental.

This is very reminiscent of a Core-like situation. This man has PROVEN that he is capable of leading, has the previous experience, and is overall a phenomenal leader. He has not been active recently, but that was due to his unfortunate computer situation. I feel this man has the capability to solve the Recon Regiments issues, and to help lead it forward

+1

I remain,

Attack and Recon Senior Commander Washington

+1 Even if you are inactive you still made rancor better than it was before I think you are good enough for this position and it's not like inactivity can't be fixed :)

PS you're pretty dope as blits so i prefer you stay as that but if you want to take a step forward thats not my decision.

-1 Your inactive sorry 

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

2 minutes ago, LixCoffee said:

+1 if you would pick up the activity, you would be the best option in my opinion

I wouldn't be applying if I didn't intend to pick up activity, I wasn't able to get on due to circumstances out of my control.

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

@Oxen @Jackson I believe I need to prove I am going to become active again, as well as interact with the battalions, and I believe Koval is about 1000x more qualified than me at the moment, so I want to Void this application.

Everyone who has posted -1 inactive you could say the same thing for me when I ran for Marshal Commander. If Snow can get the position and be active he can do good please don't -1 just because he came back. I'm not +1'ing nor -1'ing this app because I vote to pick the BCMD+'s thank you.

~Palpy

• Retired Founder

This application has been voided. This is your
only void given for the next 30 days. If you void another
application in the next 30 days you will unable to apply for another commander position for 30 days.