Moose's Staff Application

The Moose

RP Name: SO Commander Moose

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:52282291

Timezone: GMT

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): For the past few months I have been a very active player, raising through the ranks of SO. I am a GMT player so usually when I log on there arent too many people/admins on at the time. Already I have had a few people come up to me to tell me things and I can not act on it as I am just a mere VIP. Id be looking to join to make a difference, to make sure that people are having fun and nobodies RP is getting ruined :D

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I currenty work as an engineer, so thats 4 days a week. The rest of my time I spend playing on Synergy, football and rugby. I am extremely hard working and given the chance will put my heart and soul into the task at hand. I am currently with SO and do a bit of documentation work for them.

Do you have any previous staff experience? As of this moment in time I do not, however if you put the time and patience into me, I can tell you, you will get back 10 fold from me.

I know this is Short, but I hope its sweet enough :)

This has been Moose.

Peace.

Edited by shields1996

You have passed the interview process.

Welcome to the staff team!

• Agree 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin