Hawkeye’s staff application

Hawkeye

RP Name: TR 501st TC ARC WO Hawkeye/Fives

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:174261832

Timezone: Central Time 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to become an admin to better my self and help out on the server, and make a difference even if its a slight difference. I’ve seen multiple admins around and they’re all really nice, helpful and respectable, and I want others who play on this server to feel the way I do about the amazing administration.

I have experience as a senior administrator and have to say that it was a good experience, and that I’d love to do it again. I feel that I can be valuable to the team as small support for little things until I hopefully work my way up to where I deal with bigger things such as discipline and event help.

I find that the server is highly populated with people who wish to stay in character for the majority of the time, and I want to help keep up the reputation of the server for being a great role play experience. 

Further more, I wish the Become a staff member to do my part in keeping the server an enjoyable place to be apart of.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am 17 years old with intent to join the Marine corps straight out of high school, and hopefully pull a full 20 years with the corps. I am an absolute nerd over Star Wars, halo, and pretty much any story that has an interesting military story. I am completely southern raised, straight from the state of Texas. I have lots of experience with gmod and love to spend time with the friend I make on the server.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I do indeed, I have been a senior administrator for an small old, but Alive serve back in the day, when everyone used the original ULX. I also participated as a Head Admin, in trying to get a small server up and running, tho we were successful in the beginning, things slowly fell apart with the lack of attendance from the player base we had built up.

Edited by Hawkeye
53 minutes ago, Hawkeye said:

RP Name: 501st ARC SGM Hawkeye

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:174261832

Timezone: Central Time 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to become an admin to better my self and help out on the server, and make a difference even if its a slight difference. I’ve seen multiple admins around and they’re all really nice, helpful and respectable, and I want others who play on this server to feel the way I do about the amazing administration.

I have experience as a senior administrator and have to say that it was a good experience, and that I’d love to do it again. I feel that I can be valuable to the team as small support for little things until I hopefully work my way up to where I deal with bigger things such as discipline and event help. While I’m not currently a CC trainer at the moment I intend to receive the proper training and documentation to do so.

I find that the server is highly populated with people who wish to stay in character for the majority of the time, and I want to help keep up the reputation of the server for being a great role play experience. 

Further more, I wish the Become a staff member to do my part in keeping the server an enjoyable place to be apart of.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am 17 years old with intent to join the Marine corps straight out of high school, and hopefully pull a full 20 years with the corps. I am an absolute nerd over Star Wars, halo, and pretty much any story that has an interesting military story. I am completely southern raised, straight from the state of Texas. I have lots of experience with gmod and love to spend time with the friend I make on the server.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I do indeed, I have been a senior administrator for an small old, but Alive serve back in the day, when everyone used the original ULX. I also participated as a Head Admin, in trying to get a small server up and running, tho we were successful in the beginning, things slowly fell apart with the lack of attendance from the player base we had built up.

Is this hawkeye from Kairos?

+1 

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

• Founder
Founder

Interview Passed!

Congratulations and welcome to the staff team!