72nd HellJumper Corps

Pythin

BE ADVISE. There is not a lot of Lore to this Battalion. There is Proof that there was one, but because there was no name I had to come to this name. The RC is Lore. It is made From H.O.P.E squad.  Which does the same action I have listed. I know that  Some of you might have your doubts  about the lore, but this is more about, and about what it can bring to the Server

Name: Pythin

Suggestion: Adding in a New Regiment Called 72nd HellJumper Corps.

Implementation:  The Clone Commando Pack, Clone Minigun, and 46th “SkyHawk” Division.

Lore:The 72nd Hell Jumper Core started out as an inspiration from Clone Commando Helios. He wanted to turn his band of commandos into a army of troopers that could do what he had done before. So in the ashes of him losing his Jedi General. Helios ask the high command on his Venator if he can have a regiment like no other. One that stands out, like his RC group did before. The process was...harsh, but he managed to get his regiment made, and with the help of his fellow RC squad members he managed to turn a just starting out regiment. Into a golden age group of troopers. Ones That Would Be Dropped From way above the battle. To the most Fortified of Bases, and Can be dropped to Secure Locations, and To take back the Bases we lost. The 72nd have done over a 100 Missions since there making of.

Workshop content if applicable:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1188558244&searchtext=republic+commandos

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=819591067

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=900528331

(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change:

Job: Helios

Model: models/player/sono/starwars/kurz.mdl

Weapons: E11D, Clone Minigun, Dual KYD-21

Other: Grappling Hook

Job: Prophet

Model: models/player/sono/starwars/scorpion.mdl

Weapons: E11D , RPS6, Dual KYD-21

Other: Grapple Hook, Detonator

Job: Orion

Model: models/player/sono/starwars/contort.mdl

Weapons: E11D, DH-17R, Dual KYD-21

Job: Elias

Model:models/player/sono/starwars/stripe.mdl

Weapons: E11D, Dual-KYD-21, Republic Shotgun

Other: Medkit, Grappling Hook

Job: 72nd Drop Trooper

Model: models/player/omo/skyhawk_trooper/skyhawk_trooper.mdl

Weapon:DC-15A Carbon,DC-17

Job: 72nd HellJumper

Model: models/player/omo/skyhawk_major/skyhawk_major.mdl

Weapon:DC-15A Carbon, Dual DC-17, Z-6 Rotary Cannon

Edited by Pytin
Fix somethin

Former: Liaison

-1 I cant find any real lore under the name "72nd HellJumper Corps" so it seems 187th has more lore than this, this seems like a Gmod fan made battalion. I feel we are at our limit battalion wise and our newest battalion the RM is still developing another battalion will kill its numbers. 

Edited by Banjans

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Banjans said:

-1 I cant find any real lore under the name "72nd HellJumper Corps" so it seems 187th has more lore than this, this seems like a Gmod fan made battalion. I feel we are at our limit battalion wise and our newest battalion the RM is still developing another battalion will kill its numbers. 

Please show me a page of lore on:
-Dooms Unit
-Special Operations (Especially SC as that was there first name)
Cause guess what all of them have minimal lore

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

• No lore, the servers trying to move to a more lore friendly position.
  • I do not believe it is wise to add more battalions at this point. (Less battalions = Greater Battalion Numbers)
  • Personally not a fan of the battalion description, I feel other battalions fulfill their suggested role.
  • Shouldn't need three model packs for a battalion.
  • Many other specific things that I won't go into.
19 minutes ago, Comics said:

Please show me a page of lore on:
-Dooms Unit
-Special Operations (Especially SC as that was there first name)
Cause guess what all of them have minimal lore

Dooms unit was in 2 episodes in Star Wars the Clone Wars, SC went by Shadow Troopers, lore wise they were a unit but they go as a company in gmod , the point is we don't need another battalion and definitely not one with no lore at least those 2 have "minimal Lore"

Edited by Banjans

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Comics said:

Did any of you red the red text or did your 1 search of 72nd star wars prove to you no lore exists 

Yes I did read the text and it says this squad was created from H.O.P.E squad and I see no lore on H.O.P.E squads page stating that another RC squad was formed off them all I see is that all but the squad leader were killed. Please tell me if I'm missing something. 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Banjans said:

Yes I did read the text and it says this squad was created from H.O.P.E squad and I see no lore on H.O.P.E squads page stating that another RC squad was formed off them all I see is that all but the squad leader were killed. Please tell me if I'm missing something. 

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/High_Orbit_Precision_Entry_Squad

this is HOPE Squad

But, this is a bad idea. There is no need to add more battalions when there are still battalions that are currently not in good shape.

24 minutes ago, Baxter said:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/High_Orbit_Precision_Entry_Squad

this is HOPE Squad

But, this is a bad idea. There is no need to add more battalions when there are still battalions that are currently not in good shape.

I'm so confused now that's the wiki I read, are you saying that the "72nd HellJumper Corps" is H.O.P.E squad? if so why was the suggestion not named add HOPE squad?

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Banjans said:

I'm so confused now that's the wiki I read, are you saying that the "72nd HellJumper Corps" is H.O.P.E squad? if so why was the suggestion not named add HOPE squad?

NO I am saying that Hope Squad Was a thing. I just put there squad as the leads for the Battlion

26 minutes ago, Banjans said:

Oh I understand now you just reference HOPE squad because they do they similar things

Yes And I want them to be a part of the Battalion. I just wanted to put a spin on it so people aren't just going for ONE slot for a RC. Now they can have the Possibility to be in a battalion

-1 I cant really agree in adding a new battalion and squad. There are battalions that are trying to keep numbers up, and all this does is drain troops from those battalions and all other battalions. So I think we need to stop adding battalions, and just live with what we got.

-1 for quite a few reasons actually. First of all, there is no lore, or hardly any lore for this battalion as you said yourself. 187th and 38th were REMOVED for that same reason.

Second, our server does not need the extra load these models and jobs would put on it.

Lastly, but less important, you trying to steal my specialization. Not happening.