[ACCEPTED] DirtyDan's Staff App

RP Name: Boss

Steam ID32:  STEAM_0:1:500741988

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): The greater cause of supporting the supreme Synergy Servers is what ties me down to this server. Being able to hop on every day and help with events, talk to friends, and participate in these cool deployments are all what give me joy in this life that I hold.  Obviously as everyone states being an apart of the staff team will allow me to do more for this server, to make both it and the staff team have more SWAG. Along with that I'm also greatly Intune with a lot of the Synergy Community, a free kindred soul that a lot of people can get along with. I also want to participate in training CR's, as that's a big part of retaining server population. With these given reasons it's clear that I love this server and would be a pretty cool Admin, Peace and Love Vros.  

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Ever since I joined the server I've always played and done stuff. Joining SOBDE and being apart of Rancor were joyous occasions. I'm a very communicable person, people talk and I'll listen. This is the fourth sentence. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Senior Moderator - Solar Gaming Networks | Lower Management - Revanite Gaming 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 1630:35:25.

Edited by DirtyDanLIT
Hit enter too quickly whoospie
  • Winner 1
  • Bruh 1
Veteran Admin

OH MY GOD OKAY EVERYBODY IT'S HAPPENING STAY CALM : r/Omnichord

• Funny 1
  • Winner 1

Currently: 501st BCMD Rex  / Veteran Admin of le server
spacer.png

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil - CG CMD Hound/CMD Moose - 332nd Vaughn 

+1 has been a great person the server ever since he joined 

• Friendly 1

Current: Null 10 Jaing 
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd Officer , ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member, ARCM Colt, Dash 44, Wolfpack Mortar

no way this guy actually put an app up +1

• Based 1

Current: Dev AssistantRancor REGL MAJ Alpha 17 Alpha | Militia LTGuild EvaluatorSenior Admin | TRO

Former: Trauma | Alpha 74 Stec | Alpha 98 Nate | Navy IA CPO

+1 My god this is crazy. BUT crazy does not mean bad, this would be awesome. All hail DirtyDan and his chance to make the server great and amazing and awesome and the best it could ever be

• Dumb 2

Current Hunter, Former Techx2, Former AvenFormer Foxtrot, Former Eeth Koth

spacer.png

• Funny 2
  • Winner 1
  • Based 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Grand Master of the Order Yoda 
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate l Actually Private Crosshair l Mace Windu

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

GM Leadership

+1 about time

Current: Diplomatic Services | TGM III | Senior Admin | Game Master Officer

Former: 501st CMD 332nd Vaughn | 332nd Officer Sterling | TC Boomer | TC Hardcase 

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Dumb 1

Current: Bad Batch Echo

Former: WAC-47 Battalion Commander Wolffe Mechanized Regimental Commander Clorox

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM  Questmaster Veteran Admin
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt | Rancor BCMD Blitz  Rancor Alpha-09 CMD Bana |SG WO Jayfon