Friend Tag in Teamspeak!

Mystic

Name: Mystic

Suggestion: Nerf the bypass on the "Friend" tag and use it to incentivize something along the lines of "Full term BCMDs who leave in good standing can obtain this" something similar to Retired Staff (which is given out to VAs which honestly might be easier to obtain than a BCMD Position)

Where would this be implemented?: Teamspeak i hope

How would this benefit the TeamSpeak/Community?: It would incentivize full BCMD terms, I know Marvel and Bacta wanted to add something to incentivize it, and "Friend" seems to fall into a line where someone who does 3 months leaves the server on a good standing would be considered a "Friend" to the community. Since the tag itself is hardly used.

Have you asked for Feedback from others about this suggestion?: A few people agreed, but no i didn't poll the public. Seems like the point of the suggestion.

Briefly explain why this should be implemented?: I did above already.
(I don't truly expect this to pass, but i'm kinda curious what others think about adding something like this.)

Edited by Mystic
  • Confused 1
  • Dumb 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Grand Master of the Order Yoda 
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate l Actually Private Crosshair l Mace Windu

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

-1 don't touch my friend tag

• Dumb 4

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Systems Dev

PENDING

Life Achievements 

Spoiler

Xaze's Secretary

Xaze's Girlfriend 

Xaze's Wife

Systems Dev

This suggestion has been ACCEPTED.

// LOCKED