New Senate Guard Models! (Bro)

Name: Bro

RP Rank: Captain of the Guard

Suggestion: Replace the current Senate Guard models with  these new Senate Commando models

Implementation: Remove the current models on the slot and add all of the models from the pack

Lore: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Senate_Commando

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3018120774
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Other: Here are some pics

?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter ?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

• Agree 1
Head Admin

Did you ever find out why this was denied by Devs prior?

• Based 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, KaiserNeiner said:

Did you ever find out why this was denied by Devs prior?

I asked a prior dev from that time why it was denied, it had been stated that the Senate Guard wasn't really a thing, and denied for not adding any value. 

I am suggesting it now, that the Senate Guard are official, in good standing, and have a bright future in both its development and positive interactions with the server. In my opinion and of others, I feel confident in saying that it is a "thing".

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
Head Admin
7 minutes ago, Bro said:

I asked a prior dev from that time why it was denied, it had been stated that the Senate Guard wasn't really a thing, and denied for not adding any value. 

I am suggesting it now, that the Senate Guard are official, in good standing, and have a bright future in both its development and positive interactions with the server. In my opinion and of others, I feel confident in saying that it is a "thing".

Before I +1 do you have someone that can take the reigns if you need to step out? SG is only recently doing well while under your successful leadership, so is there any guarantee it can maintain activity in the long run? If so this is a great suggestion, if not I would personally like devs to focus work on larger faction updates. 

• Pay Respect 1

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, KaiserNeiner said:

Before I +1 do you have someone that can take the reigns if you need to step out? SG is only recently doing well while under your successful leadership, so is there any guarantee it can maintain activity in the long run? If so this is a great suggestion, if not I would personally like devs to focus work on larger faction updates. 

There are currently 2-3 people in my opinion who would be able to step into my position and continue such great leadership and innovation, a pair of my SGTs are currently writing out new trainings and reaching out for more cross-battalion work. Though I'd like to make them officers before I declare a true second in command and successor. But I am confident that they would be able to step up into the roll and succeed, in addition, the 8 lads themselves (soon to be 10) are all very communicative and help each other be better as a group! (Kind of an ideal team for me honestly)

Head Admin

+1 for now but if Senate Guard goes downhill then maybe not

• Friendly 1

spacer.png

GM Leadership

+1 

God I love SG

• Friendly 1

My time as Echo was shorter than Clutch's Yoda Term

+1 JUST BECAUSE I LIKE BRO

• Friendly 1
  • Based 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Mace Windu
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

+1, the RP opportunities with these models are wide. It opens a lot of doors, and solves the problem of the SG's current insufficient body groupers. 2 birds with 1 stone with the addition of ceremonials.

• Friendly 1

+1 There are already a lot of people interested in SG, with this change I am sure that ppl will have interest in the long run for SG because they see that SG is getting some love aswell from the dev team 

• Friendly 1

Current:
Dire Squad Lead ARFL MAJ Sprint | Death Korps Leader Hunter Krampus | Senate Guard CPL Krampus | Jedi Padawan Malian

Former:
104th ARFO | 104th Jedi Padawan Duelist Debitor | Death Korps Leader Hunter Debitor | Navy RDC PO2 Krampus Navy MED CPO Debitor

Systems Dev

:hide::redalarmed:

• Confused 1

Life Achievements 

Spoiler

Xaze's Secretary

Xaze's Girlfriend 

Xaze's Wife

+1 bro is SG lead and Island is runner up for the next Mas shit might be time to come back 

• Friendly 1
  • Dumb 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone