[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Dirty Staff Re-Appl

RP Name: Dirty

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:169198753

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT

What was your previous staff rank?: VA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left due to real life issues and starting college.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin the staff team as I have missed being a part of this community, creating events and having an overall good time with people. I joined the teamspeak multiple times over the past month or two to talk to people and from that I have been inspired/intrigued to come back and create events and do deployments and stuff like that once again. It was one of if not my favourite things about being on the server in general, let alone in regards to being staff. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think that my previous time in the staff team went really well, I never missed a singular quota and went above and beyond every single time if it were possible. I hosted several or more events per week as well as that fact I did deployments every week and I enjoyed doing both of those very much. I managed to get up to VA and GMO as a result of my hard work and I would have kept going but real life took priority at the time so I had to leave.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes I understand.

• Pay Respect 1

guh

This guy was a shit VA though. +1

• Confused 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Mace Windu
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Yoda | Walon Vau

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter Improcco Nye Alpha-26 Maze

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Bad Batch Hunter

Former: Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree