[ACCEPTED] RayRay Staff Application

Title of Thread:  CWRP - RayRay Staff Application

RP Name: RayRay | A'den

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:61974953

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to join the staff team because I have been a member for 4 years and truly love the community, and want to see the server grow to a spectacular rate the community deserves the most trustful and honest people on the staff team. I experience and see all the situations on the server that need staff and sometimes theres not enough on at that time or they're handling other situations I would like to be that extra helping hand.  I am on the server everyday and see every time staff hands might be full so I would like to be able to help when others need it, and help Synergy run smoothly.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Im a very friendly, outspoken, determined and funny guy who just loves to create memories playing something that truly makes him happy, I love creating new friendships with people on the server and making as many peolpe laugh and enjoy themselves as possible.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I was a admin on Icefuse JvS at a point of time maybe 5 or 6 years ago, and I just spent most of that time training new people and taking sits making sure that the Villians didnt ruin other experince.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars ser  920:29:43.

• Winner 1
GM Leadership

+1 cool guy eats rocks 

You'd be too good at your job. We can't have one admin overperforming

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

GM Leadership

-1 Brooklyn Jr can't have more similarities 

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

Give Brooklyn Jr. Staff +1

Edited by Brooklyn
  • Agree 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED