501st acorn/rex report

Your Name: Global

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:61445506

Your rank/position in the battalion (if applicable)?: CPT

Battalion Commander(+)'s Name: Acorn

Battalion Commander(+)'s Steam ID (OPTIONAL IF UNABLE TO FIND):

Battalion/Squad/Regiment/Brigade:501st

Why should this Battalion Commander(+) be demoted?:he has sent the battalion in a downward spiral legitimately all of his officers who were there before him they are trying to leave to different battalions do to there bcmders incompetance 

Has this Battalion Commander violated one of the rules for demotion?: no hes just not active enough and doesnt have the experience

Evidence against the individual?: he has promoted people from 2ndlt to commander within 2 weeks jumping over a lot of his cpts and majors

Suggestion for new Commander of that Battalion (OPTIONAL)? cmd koho he is keeping the battalion a float

Edited by GlobalOffender
forgot something
  • Disagree 10

I'd just like to address some points brought up in the report here. To start Global to my knowledge you left the battalion so the first thing on the report isn't correct but it probably meant the last thing you had there. Secondly, my steam ID's on our roster and the commander roster don't know how you couldn't find it you can see both of those  STEAM_0:1:119464642. Third, if I look at people who were in the battalion before and left after I got BCMD and were also an officer I get a few names to start I get Patrick who announced his planned departure the day I got BCMD I did not do anything on my first day to make someone want to leave. The other officer who left was you I see why though I would've preferred to talk to you all you had to do was ask and all you still have to do is ask but because two officers left for other battalion is not enough to say "legitimately all of his officers who were there before him they are trying to leave to different battalions do to there bcmders incompetance" and while I guess you could stay they're planning on leaving no one has said anything like that as of yet nor have they come to me trying to talk with any concerns also can you elaborate on what you mean by my incompetance. Fourth on my application I said I could on weekdays be on 2-3 hours a day, so did you when you read and gave my application a neutral for not knowing me well enough. To continue, in terms of expedience forgetting my year of being with the community in which I lead TC for a few months, I was WO and ran the NCO's I would say this does indeed give you expedience running the battalion because as WO in the 501st you're essentially BCMD of the NCO's as you're equal to a CMD. Furthermore, I did not have any Majors to skip over for a CMD position and the majority of the people I picked for CMD were CPT (Riddler/Tup and Spike) the only person who was not a CPT I picked was Lix who was a 1LT, I did not pick any 2LT's to consider for CMD and I considered one of our LTC for CMD but chose Lix as he seemed to be the better choice. Global I really wish you would've simply asked to talk to me I would've said yes and wouldn't have been angry because people can have different opinions. If I got something wrong in this please tell me so I can correct it - Acorn/Rex

Edited by Mr.Acorn
wanted to add something

Time to roast an ass, TASTEY! 

A BATTALION COMMANDER CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK HE WANTS IN TERMS OF DEMOTIONS AND PROMOTIONS AS LONG AS IT'S NOT BECAUSE OF (and I quote from the battalion commander rules and regulations) "age, gender or race"! The proof of "2ndLT to CMD" is invalid, he's 100% allowed to do that, he's literally allowed to say "hey Riddler, your name starts with the letter 'R', promoted to CMD" and he will not be in any kinds of trouble (correct me if I'm wrong, Directors...). Now, HE'S SUPER FUCKING ACTIVE. WTF IS THIS INACTIVE THERE?! HOW IS ACORN IN-FUCKING-ACTIVE?! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! Yeah, that's not true. As stated by Firat, "are you kidding me?". About the experience, believe he if he wasn't experienced enough he wouldn't have gotten the position and talking to him for 10 seconds shows me that he knows what he's doing. 

This is obviously a HUGE FUCKING -1 Reason being: WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT WOULD WORK?!

-212th Battalion Commander Cody/BlackMamba.

• Agree 5

Right,

Point One: Battalion Commander can place people into the ranks however he feels. We had no Commanders/SNCO's so he correctly moved to deal with that by looking over and reviewing potential so your logic there concerning promotions from 2LT-CMD is false.

Point Two: They left because they wanted to try new things. @Patrick left and still works beside the 501st and is really constructive with positive and negatives about the battalion, also a load of the former OG's have stated they're burnt out and wanting to actually do more things in their own lives. 

Point Three: Acorn/Rex doesn't have experience? Okay then, he's been here since the IFN days and held down high roles within the 501st from TCC to Senior Officer, so how does he not have experience, he has leadership and is approachable. So saying that is quite a joke overall there.

Point Four:  I feel as if you were a little hurt that you wasn't promoted but overall since you got APPO, you didn't do anything with the battalion, it was all half arsed by you where as others have worked their asses off by doing tryouts, working well to improve overall communication and teamwork during events and suggesting ideas as well as overseeing FUTURE POTENTIAL. This seems quite personnel to be quite honest, as stated by acorn you left? You never discussed issues in battalion meeting if you could ever be bothered to turn up to them. Why not put your two cents forward on how the battalion is doing in meetings? Also why should Majors/Captains get promoted when they just hold a rank and don't use it at all or try to use it to push the battalion forward.

Point Five: This battalion report is quite lazy, not thought out and overall just seems quite a overall salty report because of not being promoted or something down those lines. Acorn went for Rex to improve the battalion and put in a good place holder after @Jackson left who was a great rex and quite hard to replace overall.

Overall: This is getting a huge -1, this feels so silly and unneeded, if you were more active and actually contributed more to the battalion by bring the thoughts forward rather than go straight into a report, Acorn is a nice overall dude and wouldn't act in a negative way. 

PS: You're not a Captain you left the battalion! :)

Use that in the future? 2c3fed523c90aadc2993848a54f9ef7d.png  we have it for a reason.

Edited by Riddler
  • Agree 5

-1 the man can do as he pleases and as long as the directors see he is active enough then stop complaining.   can ya at least make a commander report that actually has proof of him breaking any type of rules?  I mean shoot i went from 2ndLT to MAJ then LTC to CMD   yeah big jumps. no one complained so whats the biggy here? 

Thanks, 
212th Commander Waxer 

Edited by CBlake
ehhhhhhhh
  • Agree 1
4 hours ago, GlobalOffender said:

Your Name: Global

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:61445506

Your rank/position in the battalion (if applicable)?: CPT

Battalion Commander(+)'s Name: Acorn

Battalion Commander(+)'s Steam ID (OPTIONAL IF UNABLE TO FIND):

Battalion/Squad/Regiment/Brigade:501st

Why should this Battalion Commander(+) be demoted?:he has sent the battalion in a downward spiral legitimately all of his officers who were there before him they are trying to leave to different battalions do to there bcmders incompetance 

Has this Battalion Commander violated one of the rules for demotion?: no hes just not active enough and doesnt have the experience

Evidence against the individual?: he has promoted people from 2ndlt to commander within 2 weeks jumping over a lot of his cpts and majors

Suggestion for new Commander of that Battalion (OPTIONAL)? cmd koho he is keeping the battalion a float

Let me say something.

Rules says that BCMD Can demote or promote anyone in his battalion if its not about age relligion or sexual things.

If he decided to promote them u dont have anything to say something about it. Its his battalion. U are doing this report beacuse u wasnt promoted.

He cares about his CPT and MAJ. One was promoted yesterday.

Exprience? He has alot of experience. He was icefuse 501st XO and if i good remember he was synergy 501st LTC But he demoted himself for WO.

U left 501st bcs u wasnt promoted. So now. Tell me what have u done for 501st?

He didnt broke any rules and only u have problem about him bcs u wasnt promoted. All other 501st feels great about him and things he is doing. He is the person that wants talk with PVT's if they have question.

-1. Acorn Is doing only good things. He had 1 day LOA but REAL LIFE 1ST. Repsect it. He didnt break any rules or otherwise.

~501st 2ndLT Redeye/Black

• Agree 1

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

15 minutes ago, Black said:

Let me say something.

Rules says that BCMD Can demote or promote anyone in his battalion if its not about age relligion or sexual things.

If he decided to promote them u dont have anything to say something about it. Its his battalion. U are doing this report beacuse u wasnt promoted.

He cares about his CPT and MAJ. One was promoted yesterday.

Exprience? He has alot of experience. He was icefuse 501st XO and if i good remember he was synergy 501st LTC But he demoted himself for WO.

U left 501st bcs u wasnt promoted. So now. Tell me what have u done for 501st?

He didnt broke any rules and only u have problem about him bcs u wasnt promoted. All other 501st feels great about him and things he is doing. He is the person that wants talk with PVT's if they have question.

-1. Acorn Is doing only good things. He had 1 day LOA but REAL LIFE 1ST. Repsect it. He didnt break any rules or otherwise.

~501st 2ndLT Redeye/Black

You really need to learn how to spell and use the correct grammar, but I agree with everything you have just said.

• Agree 2
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

Global i laughed at this acorn has only sent the 501st upward just because you dont get promoed doesnt mean its in a downward spiral all the old

players they have been kn 501st for months you cant blame acorn if they want a new experience HUGE ASS -1

• Agree 8

-1 this came outta nowhere, I mean srsly. You where still in the battalion when he put up his ROA for his irl shit. He is being as active as he can be. He has more experience as commander than me and I have been playing for a year longer than he has. He promoted people who he felt would be good etc me and riddler and spike. The other commanders were burnt out. 

• Agree 1