[ACCEPTED] Ansely's Staff App

GM Leadership

RP Name: Ansely

Steam ID32:STEAM_0:0:121254489

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  First, I want to go for staff because I feel like I would be a great fit in the staff team as I already am a GMO. Second, I've had experience mainly being staff on different servers and in high positions, so I have experience with it.  On top of that, I have a very unbias look towards a lot of the staff and players on this server which I think is one of the more important aspects when it comes to staff.  Other than that I do feel like I could being a lot of positivity and helpfulness to the staff team when it comes down to it. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentences minimum): I try and work hard with a lot of the things I do (shown when I first became a GM even when I was a GM helper and even now). I try and make everyone's experience pleasant when they meet me as well as try and help who ever I can. On top of that, I avoid issues with a lot of people and want to overall help out as much as I can 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I've been staff on different Star Wars rp servers as well as director on police rp servers 

How many hours of in-game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 693:55:20.

+1 dude is so good he sounds dead inside when he does his GM PTS

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

GM Leadership

+1

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

+1 lil bro is already a GMO and puts in the work

Current: | Rancor General Branch Overseer Shaak Ti

Former: Null 6 LT Kom’rk| Rancor Jedi TU Commander Knight Halsey | Rancor Alpha General Master Kit Fisto |Rancor Alpha General Branch Overseer Kit Fisto

GM Leadership

+1 easy decision

+1 Good man

spacer.png     

Current: 501st Ajax

Former: TC REGL Kano, TC REGA Dogma, TC Hardcase TC REGL Tup      41st Clanky,   41st Cooker WP REGL Sinker WP Mortar 332ndO Ross 332ndO Gunner

GM Leadership

+1

Former:
Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

Veteran Admin

+1 mid gm

Current: Yoda

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter 

+1 Dude would be a MASSIVE addition to the staff team I would love him to be apart and extend his great work from GM to the entirety of staff. 

Current: 212th Ghost Company XO REGA MAJ Waxer

Former: 212th ARF SGT

Head Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED