PUCK's Resignation from FOX

PUCK

Battalion: CG

RP Name: PUCK

Date: 1/13/18

Reason: I am burnt out with the infighting and I don’t have the time as I used to. I also feel like I'm being pushed out, but I don't care anymore

Goodbyes: @Noodless Thank you for being a good friend, but my time to go is now.

@MaxThank you for entrusting me with being in charge of CG. I know that you didn't want to see this, but the truth is, there is no way you can't be burnt out being FOX. I enjoined working along with you and maybe, when I return to the server, I will return to being a BCMD of a different battalion.

@WashingtonI'm sorry I'm leaving you bud, you were a great friend and will always be my friend. Its been fun to be on and your a great guy for leadership, and I can see you being a senior CMD soon. Now do ye know de wae

@KillerI loved you being my CG General, and just being a CG Jedi was an awesome. Thank you for the bot for our rotations, that people tend to pull into community meetings without realizing that it was a bot. Its been real and take care of yourself.

@MoltarI missed you being on the server and being a CG. You we a good friend, no matter how many times I smacked you around.

@Kirawrasaurus RexOH SENETOR!!!!!!!! I will never forget running around the old ship yelling that. We have been through alot and it is what it is now. Hopefully we can play together again soon. 

@BbstineIt was fun chasing you when you were bariss, and you broke PTS. Your a fun guy to be around and I enjoyed the time that we had.

@IlliumUp, Down, Left, Right, Up, Down. I enjoined being medic buddies with you and talking with you. I'm glad you got to the spot you got to and hope you enjoy the remainder of your time on the server.

@OxenIt was nice to collaborate and work with GM while my time as FOX, Good luck with being TRD.

@JoahWHAT!!!! That was funny when I first saw that. Thanks for joining CG with @Dill and @Forseen. And keep this server strong bud.

@Stahl Well those warnings you gave me about being BCMD, yeah that is not going to work for FOX. And I know we had our differences in the past, but thank you for supporting me as FOX and keeping my head up. But I must step down

@JaxEven thou I was under your command for a short time, it was fun.

@ZanderI want to thank you for allowing me to be in this position of leadership.

@TomasI wished you would have came back to CG, but I know other situations arose that you couldn't, but it was fun when your around.

@Kyle VanhornSame with tomas, also it was fun shooting the shit with you

@Freckpapa has to go now. You were a good friend that helped when you could and made my time enjoyable. Good luck to your future.

@traditionalLater ya cuck. It was fun while it lasted  

@KovalBud thank you for being le ghost when we have the mingieness to the minge. I enjoyed talking to you and being friends with you. Now you can creep on the next FOX.

To the whole community, thank you for making my time as FOX a decent one and working with me when it was needed. Good luck with the new fox.

My recommendation is between @Ares @Scribbles,  @ren @Xaze

PUCK over and out

Edited by Puck
After considering some of the thinks implemented to CG, I decided to rec Xaze as well
  • Agree 6

Im disappointed Puck. For as much work as Xaze's puts in to your battalion you cant even give him a rec. Considering the fact all your time was spent playing VR Chat or from multiple reports "he orders us to the brig then beats us with a baton." Give credit where its due. We cant even pull Xaze off of the server for an hour off most of the time to play any other games.. If ANYONE gets the position id prefer the one who isnt power hungry and can actually run the battalion, you didn't even give credit to either of your commanders. you know the ones who ran your battalion when you were inactive? Like I said before, Give credit where it is due. The amount of favoritism with in your battalion i have seen is more depression then Zim himself. Coming from the Galactic Marines when i joined the battalion of CG in only one mission saw how much time xaze has thrown into the regiment. If you didn't trust your Commanders enough to lead then why promote them to their positions. Im disappointed. The recommendations should have gone to those who lead the battalion the full time. Noodles and Xaze. should be the first person on the recommended list. Sure I hate to see you go in all being a old member, but now you leave xaze and noodles and who ever is your new Fox to fix the broken thing you have formed to be a "Regiment".

Edited by WaterMelonWolf
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 2

Even though you have rebuilt the battalion, within these last few weeks. You have dedicated no time to Shock. The only person that has was @Xaze and he's been trying to improve it but it's really hard when you have an inactive commander. Ethier best luck on your future ventures. 

Edited by Andrews53
needed to add something
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

11 minutes ago, WaterMelonWolf said:

Im disappointed Puck. For as much work as Xaze's puts in to your battalion you cant even give him a rec. Considering the fact all your time was spent playing VR Chat or from multiple reports "he orders us to the brig then beats us with a baton." Give credit where its due. We cant even pull Xaze off of the server for an hour off most of the time to play any other games.. If ANYONE gets the position id prefer the one who isnt power hungry and can actually run the battalion, you didn't even give credit to either of your commanders. you know the ones who ran your battalion when you were inactive? Like I said before, Give credit where it is due. The amount of favoritism with in your battalion i have seen is more depression then Zim himself. Coming from the Galactic Marines when i joined the battalion of CG in only one mission saw how much time xaze has thrown into the regiment. If you didn't trust your Commanders enough to lead then why promote them to their positions. Im disappointed. The recommendations should have gone to those who lead the battalion the full time. Noodles and Xaze. should be the first person on the recommended list. Sure I hate to see you go in all being a old member, but now you leave xaze and noodles and who ever is your new Fox to fix the broken thing you have formed to be a "Regiment".

Not gonna lie is he a named character atm cause i have never heard the name xaze before

• Founder
Founder

Hey guy's I understand you want to defend me, but don't make this about me. @Andrews53 @WaterMelonWolf

It was nice serving along side you Puck. When I first became LTC, then commander. Sad to see you go. 

Edited by Xaze
Comma in the wrong spot
  • Agree 3
  • Retired Founder
16 minutes ago, WaterMelonWolf said:

is more depression then Zim himself. 

ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ, ᴏᴡᴄʜ.

ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɪᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟ, ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏ..
ᴀs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ғᴇᴡ ᴡᴇᴇᴋs ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴄɢ ɪs ᴅᴇᴀᴅ, ʟᴇᴀᴅ ʙʏ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ᴍᴀʏ ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴍᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ ʜᴇ ᴘᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛᴏ ʜɪs ʙᴀᴛᴛᴀʟɪᴏɴ. ᴛʜɪs sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴏғ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ ᴡᴇᴇᴋs ᴀɢᴏ. ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ɪssᴜᴇs ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴄᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ʏᴏᴜ 25 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴏғғɪᴄᴇʀs ғʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴀᴛᴛᴀʟɪᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀᴜsᴛᴇᴅ ᴡᴀs ᴘᴀᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ. ɪ'ᴍ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴏɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅ xᴀᴢᴇ / sᴛᴏɴᴇ, sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏs ᴏɴ ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋs ʜᴀʀᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɢ, ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ʜᴜɴɢʀʏ ᴀs ʜᴇ ᴍᴀʏ ʙᴇ. ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs, ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴊᴏʙ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, ʀᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛ. 

ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴘᴇғᴜʟʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪᴄᴋ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴛʏ, ᴡᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ɢᴀᴍᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, ɪғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ. ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs, ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ғᴜɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ɢʟᴜᴇ ᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ.
sᴇʀɪᴏᴜsʟʏ, ɪ ʀᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ.
-ᴢɪᴍ

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 1
28 minutes ago, Andrews53 said:

Even though you have rebuilt the battalion, within these last few weeks. You have dedicated no time to Shock. The only person that has was @Xaze and he's been trying to improve it but it's really hard when you have an inactive commander. Ethier best luck on your future ventures. 

Time, as of late, has been very restricted to me. I would be on early in the morning where no on was on, or late at night for the same reason. But I respect what you, @WaterMelonWolf, and what @Zimare saying. 

• Agree 2
  • Retired Founder
1 minute ago, Puck said:

Time, as of late, has been very restricted to me. I would be on early in the morning where no on was on, or late at night for the same reason. But I respect what you, @WaterMelonWolf, and what @Zimare saying. 

ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ, ᴛʜᴇɴ ʀᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛ.
ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ.

ʜᴏᴘᴇғᴜʟʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪᴄᴋ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ.

5 minutes ago, Zim said:

ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ, ᴛʜᴇɴ ʀᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛ.
ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ.

ʜᴏᴘᴇғᴜʟʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪᴄᴋ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ.

I update my resignation after some consideration 

• Retired Founder
7 minutes ago, Washington said:

I thought this was a goodbye not a “Roast the BCMD because we disagree with his resignation” lmao 

ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʏ ɪs ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ, ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ, ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ ʙᴜɴᴄʜ ᴏғ ʟɪᴇs. 

ʀᴏᴀsᴛ ᴏғғ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ.

11 minutes ago, Puck said:

I update my resignation after some consideration 

ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛʏ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ, ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs.

• Agree 2
3 hours ago, Zim said:

ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʏ ɪs ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ, ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ, ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ ʙᴜɴᴄʜ ᴏғ ʟɪᴇs. 

ʀᴏᴀsᴛ ᴏғғ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ.

ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛʏ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ, ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs.

I am agreeing with him. Voiceing my thoughts. 

I remember the day I met Puck in the CG, he was my commanding officer and I always thought of him as the calmer mind in the battlion.

He was the one who was always the man to go to, wheather it be to talk about any problems or ideas.

He allowed me to return to the CG after our BCMD before left and he gave me a chance.

Since being in the CG from nearly day one, I think you have been the best BCMD that we have had, and I know things have not been easy for you ingame and in IRL, however, I never stopped doubting you.

I know everything you did was because that is how you knew how to do it and I always supported your family attitude to the battalion.

Now we look to the future, for newer people and fresher ideas, however, we must remember thoes who came before us.

Therefore, I salute you, Commander Fox, one last time.

May the force be with you, no matter what you decided to do from this point on.

• Agree 2

Puck, good working with you also and I am sorry to see you leave.  I believe a strong officer core is needed to run a very challenging battalion like CG, that or a nearly perfect manager and leader as the BCMD with the time to do all the work required to get the ship right side up and floating along a said course.

Cya around PUCK, hopefully.

• Agree 1