Heroix/Deviss's 327th Star Corps BCMD Application

Heroix

Steam Name: Heroix

RP Name: 327th KCL Commander Deviss

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:71675216

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 327th Star Corps

Experience: 327th -  Medic training, Engineer training, EOD training, TECH training, Elite Trooper training, Jet Trooper training, ARC Selections, ARC Weapons and Tactics, ARC Leadership, ARC Lead, and Commander Deviss.

In my time with the 327th so far, I have picked up on a few things, to say the least. When I first joined the battalion, quite frankly, it was dead with only 1-3 people on at any given moment. I think I played a fair part in the revival of the battalion since then seeing as I recruited 1/3 of our current High Command. As time passed more and more people joined the battalion, giving me more of an opportunity for leadership and management within 327th. In the weeks and weeks ahead of that I climbed the chain of command I gained more responsibilities and with them experience. At this point, I was ARC Lead of 327th and then I got Deviss. As of now, K-Company is one of most active subunits on the server under my leadership and I plan to further translate these results to 327th as a whole.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I believe I should become Battalion Commander because I live and breathe 327th. From the first few minutes I joined Synergy and up until now (and hopefully far into the future) I have been a part of the 327th. I went from Private to 2nd in command of 327th in just a couple of months gaining management and leadership skills all along the way. Each and every day I use the skills and knowledge I have gained to better the individual people within in the battalion as well as battalion as a whole. In-game this experience translates to people being encouraged to learn new ways to innovate RP and leadership wise. It also translates to more cooperation with other battalions through simulations and training exercises leading to better teamwork during missions.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes

Availability: (Mon. – Fri. 3:15 PM EST to 11:00 PM EST) (Sunday and Saturday 12:00 PM EST to 12:00 AM EST)

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: 3 ½ to 4 months

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I want the 327th to be thriving when I end my term, number wise, experience wise, and RP wise. I want to leave it in the hands of an officer corps that is ready to be the next generation of commanders through good communication and solid teamwork. I want to leave the battalion as a whole, but especially my commanders knowing that we do not make decisions on our own, I want them knowing that they all have a voice when it comes to running the battalion. I plan to leave the 327th as a drama-free environment that still encourages speaking your opinion. I also want recruitment and roleplay to be prospering through several new incentives and programs I plan to instate to encourage both simultaneously.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

I remember when this b o y joined Synergy and I saw him join the 327th. This man has only EVER been with the 327th. He knows the 327th. He IS a core member of the 327th, spanning back from its dead-days. My sole concern is with your activity, but I have seen it improve and I have some hope for the 327th after the recent issues. Don't kill my baby, take good care of her.

+1

• Agree 1

I personally would 100% +1 this man. His dedication to the 327th is unsurpassed, and I think he has the skills and experience to lead the 327th to the days of its former glory.

Best of luck, my friend. May the soul of Zahariel's Horniness for Ahsoka be with you.

• Agree 1

Executive Officer CC-4477 Thire / ARC-2945 Winters

Coruscant Guard / 5th Fleet Security

A tentative +1. You're very dedicated and for the most part I would say you're mature enough for the role. My only advice for you, should you get the position, is to a) play a bigger part in the happenings of the battalion in general (at least, from my perspective) and b) remember not to micromanage the troops. Besides those two things, at this point in time you are the best fit for the job, IMO. 

Unless i unresign, of course ;)

• Agree 2

+1 You are actually the best person for the position in my opinion, you are defiantly mature enough for the spot and dedicated for it, I can't wait to salute you as the next Bly.

#HeroixTheGod #327thIsn'tDeadYet #I'mSoDamnCringy

- Your meme of an officer Ryu (please don't demote me)

giphy.gif

Edited by GhosTz_AsSaSsINz
I am autistic and didn't proof read
  • Agree 1