[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Bana Staff Application

RP Name: Colt | Bana

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:81114407

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I would like to become an admin on synergy because I feel like I can do a lot more than what I am currently doing. Being staff within my just my battalion will help me with setting up entertainments and keeping everyone just straight up entertained within the battalion. Now outside of my battalion I also think I can help with entertaining the community as I have before as a EJ which I do a lot. I also would like to help solve the issues of there not being enough staff on at certain times and tickets just not being answered. I think even personally it will help me stay entertained and active on the server being first I will have the responsibility of staff and secondly being more interactive doing things like tickets and the such. I feel like being staff will also help me broaden my view of the server than my current view of just within Rancor.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Like I said before I am 19 years old and I am currently in college. I am working towards a degree in kinesiology and getting a job as a Physical Therapist. This is my first GMOD server which basically all of my hours are in.  

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:
I do not have any staff experience specifically within GMOD because like I mentioned this is my first and really only server.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 2132:47:59. 

• Winner 1

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM SG SGM Jayfon
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt

-1 he's meanie

Nah jk, +1
I genuinely think he's a good guy and knows how to care about the community but knows how to tell people what they need to be told but in a good way. He's been a good leader and shows very good qualities for it. Genuinely think he'd be a good member for the team.

Edited by DuhWolfe
  • Funny 1

Current: Trauma Unit Lead / Rancor
Previous: Senior Admin / GM
Lore Characters: Trauma

spacer.png

+1 this guy  clearly knows the community and how to work within it he has shown through his time playing that he has the ability to  lead people and handle some uncomfortable situations

Current: | Rancor General Branch Overseer Shaak Ti

Former: Null 6 LT Kom’rk| Rancor Jedi TU Commander Knight Halsey | Rancor Alpha General Master Kit Fisto |Rancor Alpha General Branch Overseer Kit Fisto

GM Leadership

+1

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

Veteran Admin

+1 Golly oh gee

Head Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED