Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Guild Leader Dmitri Burcyan

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:201651758

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Didn't like GM work

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin the staff team majorly due to a lack of tickets being claimed. In the past I had a lot of tickets claimed per week, so I figure I'd be able to help with that. I also have been making a lot of tickets for dupes and have been told a couple times to apply for staff again if I'm gonna complain about claim times.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think I cut it short due to the GM requirement. I definitely acted a little bit too rashly in the decision and feel that if I had just coped and worked through it at the time I'd be able to help out more with my battalion/faction/jedi branch. Other than that, I was able to get back into the swing of things such as doing tickets, sits, vehicle spawns etc. relatively quickly.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by Poker
  • Winner 1

Current: Poker

Prior: Poker

Veteran Admin

+1 this dude

Doesn't like GM work, then reapplies. God bless +1

• Funny 1
  • Based 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1, can't wait to see the events you have pre planned!!!

• Optimistic 1

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

+1

Current: CG MED SSGT Spoof | Navy MED MCPO Spoof | Hunter Kravchenko | Jedi Master TGM Spoof
Prior: (2017) 104th MED CPL Spoof | CG MEDL LT Spoof | 501st CSM Spoof | 187th JT 2ndLT Spoof | 21st MED 2ndLT Spoof | (2019) 91st MEDL Lightning squad LTC Spoof | DU MED SGT Spoof | 104th MED SGT Spoof

$ Didn't ask $

spacer.png

GM Leadership

+1

Head Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Head Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png