Cucumber's Resignation[COMPLETE]

Name: Cucumber

Staff Rank: Senior Admin

Are you VIP?: Yes

Date: 1/13/2024

Reason for leaving: Honestly I have a lot going on right now.. I would love to stay but I am simply just burnt out on top of a lot of other things. I have been debating this for the last couple days now and I am doing this without accomplishing quite a few things I wanted to... but at the end of the day this is what is in my best interests currently.

Farewells:

@Bacta@Hanz:  I never imagined myself even associating with you guys to be honest but.. here we are lol. Earth Kingdom x Fire Nation Collab 2024!

@Luther: Appreciate the opportunities you gave me in 21st! Hope to keep in touch!

@Joyboy: All around W guy.

@KaiserNeiner: I love Arma 3!
@Mystic: Make sure the Battalion doesn't die again. :pepeSalute:
@MeachPango115: Godbless you for all of the stuff that you've bought me over the last few months! :pepeSalute:

• Pay Respect 2

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

Head Admin

this is actually insane 

You were on the up and up. Next Bacara, probably next VA...this is so out of the blue and wild.

Hardest working SA we currently have. This is brutal and stings, and I'm really sorry to see you go. 

• Friendly 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Head Admin

Your resignation has been LOGGED.

Thank you for your service to the Staff Team.

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

FUCK. 

Dude what the hell is this shit lmfao

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

aw dawg, be safe man

Current: Nothin :)
Former: Shadow Company Enlisted | RANCOR Captain Kase | RANCOR Alpha-22 "Aven" | RANCOR Alpha-26 "Maze" | RC-1140 "Fixer" 212th Ghost Company Trapper, Gearshift, Threepwood | First Rav Bralor
spacer.png