Jimster's Yoda App

Steam Name: Raiigan

RP Name: Jimster / Jocasta Nu

RP Rank: Master

Steam ID: 76561198128629085

Why should you become Grand Master?: Because I bring a certain level of sweat equity and vibes to the order that just gets everyone cool and calm hearted

Availability: Week days after 5 EST Weekends Varies mostly mornings

Give a brief overview of your achievements and experience on the server: Became master, helped Consular branch get to its peak

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want the Jedi Order to be at the end of your term?: On top baby

How do you plan to improve relations within the Jedi Order between branches?: Through sheer charisma and laughter everyone is gonna come together in harmony, maybe like a movie night once every week or two

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your Grand Master rank?: 3 months is all I need

Edited by Raiigan
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1

I have a lot to say about this

98e55daacdd89eb3b53dc152aa130c18112351d4851f57695b102f7c016e7d69_1.png?ex=65af4a1d&is=659cd51d&hm=f295fdd59061d4ed5a6e5f40cf7f81c896a4e1dbc6ca96bf119b6178cf2c36fd&

+1 tho

• Funny 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

bro what the fuck. 

+1 hella potential just on your app

@Patrick This guy blew your fuckin Yoda app outta the water

Edited by Mystic
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

-1 This is hands down the worst app I've ever seen. Are you joking around with this or what? Did @Marveleven waive you?

• Winner 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Veteran Admin

-1 Wild this was even posted at all

• Management

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

You will be contacted by a Director or relevant High Command for your denial reason.

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Disagree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk