Joseph's Yulearan App

Joseph22

Steam Name: Joseph

RP Name: Joseph/Tarkin

RP Rank: Captain

Steam ID: 76561198304670419 (64) STEAM_0:1:172202345 (32)

Why should you become Admiral?: Reason why I should become an Admiral is because I am ready to take on the position of this type. Usually for servers I never managed to reach the officer ranks of other servers but Synergy is rather special to me. I enjoy this community a lot. I enjoy the players a lot. So the reason why I should have this position because it will be my first time to have such a position so overall it would be nice to have something fresh and new for the server and for naval as well. Another good reason why I should get this position is that people generally like me around the community so I think with it in mind it would help keep relationships stable between naval and the rest of the batallion's. Getting to the position on where I am currently at requires hard work and dedication in order to get to the officer ranks in naval. I will prove that if I get this position I'll do my damn hardest with this term to make Naval great again for the start of the new year, 

Do you understand  the purpose of Naval on the server?: Yes. To me Naval is there to run the daily base to base operations such as ATC, Granting PTL's, Giving out orders during battles. To me this is the purpose of naval and hosting trainings and enterainments to RP with not only GAR but to the non GAR factions as well. 

Availability: My avaliable times are this for in game My discord will be open 24 hours 

Tuesday: 12:00PM EST - 9:00 PM EST (current)  2:30PM EST  - 4:00PM EST & 7:00PM EST to 9:00PM EST (For when I have to start college at the end of Janurary)

Wensday:  12:00 PM EST - 9:00 PM EST (Current)  2:00PM EST - 4PM EST (For when I have to start college)

Thursday:  12:00PM EST - 9:00 PM EST (current)  2:30PM EST  - 4:00PM EST & 7:00PM EST to 9:00PM EST (For when I have to start college)

Friday: 12:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST (Current) 12PM EST - 8:00PM EST (College time)

Saturday: 12:00PM EST - 10:00 PM EST (Current) 12:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST (College time)

Sunday:  12:00PM EST - 10:00PM EST (Current) 12:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST (College time)

Give a brief overview of your achievements and experience on the server:  It has only been a year since I've been playing on the server but here is what I considered some achievements

Became a 212th officer/support officer hosted trainings when needed

Became a jedi master and joined the council while being master lead for consulars (Back when I used to main jedi)

When I first joined naval it was pretty much dead. However, with my activity within naval along with others we managed to bring it to naval on what it is today. 

I am a current SA/GM on staff team

I am a current NCO for CG trying to help fix relationships with other batallions 

I am a current CPT in Naval 

I am the current war criminal that everyone loves Tarkin.

And I used to be Chief Medical Officer as well for naval. 

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want the Naval to be at the end of your term?: For the end at my Term if I managed to get Yulerean I want Naval to be at it's best. I want to see relationships between naval and people who don't like naval improve by RPing, hosting entertainments doing trainings etc. With all of the new stuff coming out with the update I feel like this will be a chance for naval to shine as when I joined during the beginning of this year Naval was practically dead. I want to continue what the previous Yulearean did and making sure Naval is active every day if I get this term.  I want branches within naval such as Aviation, Medical, RSB, and Engineer to be as lively as ever with leads and managers hosting trainings at least once every day. With all this no doubt this will make Naval great again. I also want naval adding at least one new recruit everyday. 

How do you plan to change the Naval under your command?: Under my command at first nothing major will change if I get this position. However, If I get this position as fleet admiral I want to get feedback from all the officers and NCO's on what they think about Naval in its current state. I would even bring back naval meetings to get some of these feedbacks as well. And whatever feedback I get I'll  start talking with the officers to implement these changes with Naval. I want to implement these changes for the future of the republic naval and have it be more of a positive change for it. I will also get some feedback for those who aren't in naval and see what would get them to tryout for Naval if a thing were to change/added.  

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes I understand

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your Admiral rank?: Yes I understand.

• Dumb 1
  • Bruh 2

-1 from me. 

When met with criticism in Jedi you often backed down and got a little bit quiet and seemingly passive aggressive. 
I remember a time when you went to suggest something on the Council Agenda and you were told that it was being worked on (or already suggested i forgot which) and you responded with something like "i was just trying to do my job". You lack the conversational skills or the interaction/confidence factor the Navy needs. It's coming off a very good Yularen and i just don't think that personally you have the ability to maintain the position and its demands. 

There is no doubt you're dedicated to the Navy. I do hope you take this as criticisms and not hate. If you do make it to interview and or get the position then i wish you the best of luck. 

Not to mention 2/3rds of this application is your availability. I would like to see WAY more.

Edited by Mystic
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

It's gonna be a no from me, maybe this is just me but from my interactions with you it doesn't seem you are particularly the greatest leader. I do think you're dedicated to Naval no doubt but I think you have a lot to work on in terms of being a leader before you consider a position like this. I also feel your application needs a lot more detail.

• Dumb 1

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

Head Admin

-1 you didn't even spell Yularen right dawg

• Funny 6
  • Winner 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

-1 No effort was put into this app, and you can't even spell Yularen. 

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Veteran Admin

-1 nothing but bad experiences on the Jedi side of things. Minimal effort on this app shows nothing has changed

Current: Yoda

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter 

-1 Durring my time as a Sage manager and he was master of consular I saw him do absolutley nothing and was inactive thus why he was removed. And gernally from other interactions I dont believe your fit for a High Command position. Although I dont pay too much attention to naval I really have never seen you do anything to bring change (Only From What Ive Seen)

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

• Director
Director

This application has been VOIDED by the author.

You are permitted to put up another application for other positions, however;

If you void another commander application within 30 DAYS, then you're subject to a 30 DAY cooldown from applying.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED