CIS bio weapon

Synergy

• System

Name: Charger

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:754647637

Who helped (If applicable): Tuna, Luxz, Ryan

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): The object Skynara was assaulted, the Republic took out a Sith bioweapon maker found on the planet, however the CIS where not happy that the planet was Glassed and they could not have the weapons for themselves. They followed the Republic back home and sent Dooku to attack. He was captured but he escaped from the base.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: N/A

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

1/1/3, that was atrocious.

Current: Nothin :)
Former: Shadow Company Enlisted | RANCOR Captain Kase | RANCOR Alpha-22 "Aven" | RANCOR Alpha-26 "Maze" | RC-1140 "Fixer" 212th Ghost Company Trapper, Gearshift, Threepwood | First Rav Bralor
spacer.png

1/1/1 You told me no LAAT and less than 2 minutes you said Ohh we have LAAT coming in and like WHY DIDNT YOU JUST GAVE ME THE LAAT ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS GIVE ME THE LAAT AND IT WOULD'VE BEEN 5/5/5 HELL I WOULD'VE GAVE YOU 400k CREDITS OR SOMETHING LIKE CMON

Current: Ghost Company "Switchblade"212th ARC Trooper | New Admin | Game Master
Former: 212th Pilot "Oddball" | 212th Support LeadCG Pilot "Mack" | CG Support Officer 

2/2/1 Pretty lost durring the event, crashed, pretty bad in general

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

1/2/1
With all do respect this event was just everywhere we got into the deployment and all of us were killed by a turbo laser, And the server had no care with it so far and it crashed many many times or on the verge, When we got back onto onderon we captured Count dooku and out of no where a drill pod found his location and he escaped by some odd reason, so there was no IR with Dooku which was sad, And with overall there was no lore what so ever so the entire time i heard left and right saying "Where do we go? What are we doing? Why are we even on this map?" Again with all do respect im making this to make you better so dont take it in a bad way take it in a learning way <3

1/1/3

tl;dr this event was trash.

There was no cohesion between the 2 parts of the event, and I was confused when we switched back to Onderon and the event just kept going.

The first half of the event was far too short, with us going from one side of the map, back to the other, then it was over.

Dooku just surrendered for no reason, just so you could allow him to make a jailbreak by forcing a drill pod to his exact cell with a new lightsaber.

You manipulated the health of the ship Dooku tried to escape in. Twice. 

This was badly thought out, badly planned, and badly executed. Please ask for help before doing another event.

• Dumb 1

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

Head Admin

1/2/1

Didn't really give us any intel in DB, just go over to this planet and engage. 5 minutes into the deployment, lag got so bad that the GM crashed, told us to stand still while EJ's keep shooting at us and helpers spawned droids on us. 

No real communication from the GM during it, which can be fine, but usually when there's complete free reign. Was not the case. 

We spent about 15 minutes on Christophsis just to come back to Onderon for a base defense shoot em up, in which Dooku got captured so easily, the GM had to spawn a drill pod into the brig with an "extra lightsaber" when Dooku was already stripped and bound for interrogation. Made his escape and then dipped, got in an ARC 170 that got spawned in with a bunch of HP and flew away. 

I hope you take this criticism and make your next deployment better. I highly recommend working with seasoned GM's and getting advice on how to extend deployments for longer and make sure people have things to do. It won't always be perfect, but with practice you'll get a lot better. 

• Agree 2

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

1 | 1 | 1 honestly I've seen a lot of different reasons for this being rated like this but the combination of the turbo lasers killing a majority of people at the beginning, the GM crashing at the beginning and when we got back Dooku appeared it just seemed very all over the place

Former Wrath of the Sith
Former Grey Jedi Master
Former BCMD of Special Operations/Shadow Company
-Aust (austistic)

2-2-4

GM crash didn't help but that is just something that can't be avoided so I understand. If possible please use the intercom system to convey important roleplay info because most people aren't looking at chat while they're clearing a area of hostiles. There was the issue of the sith moving when everyone was told to freeze. I was really disappointed to see that most of the map was left unchanged. The counter attack felt off because there were 4 munis in the air and a LAAT was able to move freely around them. There were just a lot of unfortunate incidents.