New Guild Lore Character.

Rapid

Name: Hunter Tsunami

RP Rank: Guild Jumper

Suggestion: I would like to add a lore character such as Bossk. 

Implementation: Since there are no lore characters in the Guild yet, I feel like it would be a nice addition and people would love to finally see Bossk on the base.

Lore: During the Clone Wars, Bossk worked alongside fellow hunters Aurra Sing and Castas to mentor the orphaned Boba Fett. Their scheme to kill Fett's hated enemy Mace Windu resulted in Fett and Bossk's arrest. After a stint in prison, Bossk worked in Krayt's Claw, Fett's syndicate of bounty hunters, taking jobs for clients including Otua Blank on Quarzite and, later into the war, worked for their former companion from the Quarzite mission Asajj Ventress to help free Quinlan Vos from Serenno.

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2002625154&searchtext=Bossk
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following if not, leave it out.

Add or Change:
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Bossk

Slots: One.

Description: One of the most feared bounty hunters of the galaxy, Bossk used his natural Trandoshan hunting instincts to capture his prey. During the Clone Wars, the red-eyed reptilian partnered with Aurra Sing, Castas and young Boba Fett. Bossk didn't care much for vendettas or politics.

Model: N/A
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: rw_sw_dual_westar34, rw_sw_nade_thermal,zx_wrist_flamethrower,rw_sw_relbyv10
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu)) 

Other: N/A 

DELETE THIS POST.

Edited by Rapid
DELETE
  • Dumb 1
Banned

I Do Not Think This Is A Good Idea 

r4ymo.gif

I don't think this had permission, and even if it did I would be -1ing it since Bossk would be better suited as an event character. I appreciate you going out of your way to post this and try to improve the Citizen faction though!

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

Honestly +1, I think the addition of guild lore characters, especially relatively minor ones could be good for passive RP. Let them have a little more lax of rules on what they can do against the republic and then let some people be guild mains and have fun lol.

Yeah theres the issue with maybe some of them like Bane being used for events, but if thats the case then A. don't add ones like Bane who are frequently used (I would argue Bossk for example isn't) and the B. just use them anyways even for events still, who really cares if they're a lore job.

or honestly just add Boba/Bossk and that little squad and run them tryouts and such with a little leader.

Edited by Tec
  • Dumb 1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

• Management

This suggestion has been VOIDED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk