EST

What was your previous staff rank?:

SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?:

Nope

Why did you leave the staff team?:

Got burnt out and left the server like 2-3 years ago

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):

I wanna rejoin the staff team because during some of the earlier hours or hours where there is nothing happening there tends to not be many staff members on to help with people are on the server and actively playing the server and are just running around doing nothing. During these hours most people that ARE online end up just going AFK and doing other shit because there is no staff online to host events for the people on the server. Also during the prime times on the server I wanna help in any way I could as a SA whether that be hosting an event or just showing up and being either a Spawner for the Host of the event or just an Event Job. I also find that when a new CC joins people in the early hours when there isn't staff around to do their trainings if they need it I want to be able to do that for them so that the new players to the server don't leave and never come back. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):

Honestly, I do not remember how my time in Staff went last time, I do feel like that I did a fairly decent job for a Senior Admin. I did everything that was requested of a Senior Admin in my opinion, I did events, I did deployments on the event server when it was a thing. I loved either hosting or spawning a dupe in for whatever people needed if that was a CQC Sim and Droids, I did it. I was willing to help out wherever was needed as a Senior Admin.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:

Sure do.

• Winner 1

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

Veteran Admin

Hate this guy

+1 <3

• Based 1

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

+1.

I love you.

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1 I love you (more)

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

4 hours ago, Tec said:

+1 I love you (more)

not possible dawg. 

Kiss ass is real

+1 again

• Funny 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Former: Senator Gume Saam, Ghost Company Wyler, 2ndAC Goji, 104th SGM, Tactical Droid 4268, TR DU Shadow Jedi, Senior Admin

Current: Oddball, SUPL, 501st Jedi Shadow, Veteran Admin, and Best-Looking Guy On Server

spacer.png           

Warthog                               Hawk                                Oddball

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2