[ACCEPTED] CWRP - (Armadillo) Staff Application

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Armadillo) Staff Application

RP Name: Armadillo

Steam ID: 76561199058965233

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I would like to be able to do more for my battalion. That being able to spawn dupes, droids, or do WL for my battalion or anything else. I'd like to be able to spawn ships or tanks for people if they need it and it's allowed. I’d like to help out the server for the better. I would also like to be able to have more active admins during later hours. I want to make sure minging is kept to a minimum. I would also want to keep minging dealt with in a timely manner.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

Hello I'm armadillo and I like to help out anytime when needed. I'm pretty friendly and understanding of issues. If there is an issue I would like to resolve it as soon as possible. I also don't like when people don't follow rules. I love computers. I also love gmod and the community within this server.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:
I do not have any. Allow me to start 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:
956:00:47

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1
Veteran Admin

+1 i hate this guy 

• Agree 1
Veteran Admin

+1

GM Leadership

+1, good interactions.

Former:
Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Former SOBDE BCMD Hunter