It's finally time I move on from this...

Hello everyone, or should I say Good-bye.

I have been on the server for a long time, I've left once already but came back to help out the 21st. I ended up getting to invested and one thing led to another, which lead to me getting Commander then getting Bacara...

I have done many things that I am proud of, getting HA and VA, being SPEC REG for 2 terms, all the work I did in the Jedi Council for my stint there, And more recently: My time in the 41st as Barriss Offee and my 5 terms as Bacara.

I wish I could have finished my last term, but I honestly despise the server, well more I just don't want to play on it anymore. It has started to feel like a part time job, the 40 hours over 2 weeks is basically the same as any normal job, just working half days. I have enough going on with work, life and everything else to be worry about some insignificant (in comparison to all the other things going on in my life) Gmod server which will be here with or without me.

The server is going in a direction that I personally don't really agree with and are doing things that I personally thing are counterintuitive, and damaging the server, rather than helping (For GOD'S sake, give us back the event server, main server deployments are, and will always be, dog shit compared to an event server deployment.) But I assume the developers and owners are semi-competent and know what they are doing. I am sure Synergy will be around for many years to come.

The Staff team is always fun to be a part of and work for, but it's also gotten really restrictive for someone who loves building, due to many props now being blacklisted. It just destroys me when I want to make something cool, but I can't use or find something (My prop packs are broken as well, I have to search for the props I need, I tried uninstalling and reinstalls, clearing cache, etc, none worked for me.)

41st - Always fun to vibe with you guys, you will always be my second home, as I just enjoyed the more chilled vibes and funny moments that would always ensue when I ran with you guys. No one will bomb the temple better than I did.

21st - My home, my family, the place I hold near and dear to my heart. I am sure all those in it now will be able to bring the battalions to a brave and great new horizon, I am just so very sorry I could not do more. You are all my friends and I will always want to check in and see how things are going. BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, BAN ME FROM ANYTHING ABOVE A CAPTAIN, I DO NOT WANT TO BE A COMMANDER OR BACARA AGAIN, 5 TIMES IS ENOUGH.

I have the equivalency of a Degree in 21st lore and I would not change it for the world.

Once a Marine, always a Marine.

Always Forward, Never Back

I would do personalised thanks, but I already left once, and I am trying not to get too emotionally just writing what I did.

Synergy was a large part of my life, it helped me get out of my shell, be less introverted and anxious, it completely ruined my sleep schedule...

I hope you all enjoy the server as much as I did.

Synergy - The name says it all - All groups interacting and cooperating together to achieve a greater goal than they could achieve individually.

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Pay Respect 8
  • Dumb 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Head Admin

See you in around man! 

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

53 minutes ago, Gadget said:

BAN ME FROM ANYTHING ABOVE A CAPTAIN, I DO NOT WANT TO BE A COMMANDER OR BACARA AGAIN

How about we just perma blacklist you

o7 friend, don’t be a stranger.

21st's most useless long term member

why my shit keep getting deleted

@Bactayou're fucking stupid.

@GadgetI saw this coming. Stay the fuck away and enjoy your life. What happens now is out of your control 

• Agree 1
  • Dumb 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

Thinking bringing back the event server would improve population is like saying giving a murderer a gun would solve gun crime. 

• Dumb 2

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

haha guess you finally proved me wrong gadget. This a W for you man. Loved yah as my reg during my blackout term. W SO time. Be Free from this Shadowrealm and live a long beautiful life away from SWRP. For the love of christ go have a child or somthing to occupy your time. Later Friend

Former 327th Former DU Officer x2 Former 501st TC Last ATKO Former Blackout and Shortest JetFormer 41st GCD Cooker Former CIS Droideka Former 104th Wolpack Lead Warthog 212th GC Jedi Knight Siri Tachi 

"Certified Clover Crew Member"-Lucky IKEA Squad 2019-Omalic

• 3 weeks later...