Give Jet his Desert Camo as a skin

Mystic

Name: Mystic

RP Rank: MAJ l Jedi Overseer

Suggestion: Add a reskin of Jet, but using his Desert Camo from Clone Wars. As this is something many many Jets over the years have wanted. This was something i requested during their development, but was just told they would revisit skins and whatnot when the model suggestions reopened.

Implementation: Requires Development

Lore: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/CC-1993

Workshop content if applicable: N/A
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following if not, leave it out.

Add or Change: Add the Desert Camo to Jet
Clonecommanderjet_detail.webp
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Commander Jet

Slots:  1

Description: No Change

Model: models/jayarr/specops/jett.mdl (Requesting a reskin in the above colors)
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: No change
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Other:

Edited by Mystic

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Management
Management

I don't get this subunit 

• Agree 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

2 minutes ago, Marvel said:

I don't get this subunit 

that's okay. 

Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti

Don't you think it would look weird for just one SO to have the camo instead of the rest? 

• Agree 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Slak said:

Don't you think it would look weird for just one SO to have the camo instead of the rest? 

Could say the same thing for Boil/Waxer and Ghost Company.

The same thing can be said vice versa for Bacara and the rest of GM, as well as KU with Charger and Keller. None of these jobs share similar camos and look out of place. I simply made the suggestion as Boil/Waxer are camo'd like Jet was during the 2nd Battle of Geonosis. 

Edited by Mystic

+1 it’ll work with the sand Camo the other GM has, also Jet was only shown in dessert Camo 

Edited by KillJoy

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

I guess I can see the why for the model. However, I feel like this should've been addressed before actually making the models for SO. I don't see why not since the reasoning makes sense. I also just feel conflicted because SO has a lot more than any other sub unit has on this server and this will just be one more thing to add one to "Why not to join KU over SO".  

I guess a +1 

Edited by Slak

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Slak said:

I guess I can see the why for the model. However, I feel like this should've been addressed before actually making the models for SO. I don't see why not since the reasoning makes sense. I also just feel conflicted because SO has a lot more than any other sub unit has on this server and this will just be one more thing to add one to "Why not to join KU over SO".  

I guess a +1 

As i stated in the post, when i addressed it while speaking to Xaze he said they would make a run back over the skins in a few months when model suggestions open. but i see what you mean on the latter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Systems Dev

This suggestion has been moved to REVIEW PHASE.
(Suggestions that have been accepted by the community vote or through Founder approval and a concept is being created by the development team)

Xaze Achievements 

Spoiler

Xaze's Secretary

Xaze's Girlfriend 

Xaze's Wife

• 4 months later...

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    • Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    • Ex: 35mb for one model.
  • Lack of feedback.
    • Ex: Post has been up for 3 weeks and only received 1-10 votes.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.