Fix The CR Room screens

Name: Kortnul 

RP Rank: SGM

Suggestion: Fix the spelling errors in the CR Room

Implementation: The text one can be fixed I dunno about the other one though.

Lore: Things were generally spelled correctly in Star Wars

spacer.pngspacer.png

I didn't think this was a bug report so I put it in here instead, lmk if I need to void it if I put this in the wrong area.

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

• Coordinator
Coordinator

That teamspeak typo is absolutely hilarious 

• Funny 1

how dare you point out the teampseek typo. ive been keeping it hidden for so long :PepeHands:

• Funny 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Just now, Mystic said:

how dare you point out the teampseek typo. ive been keeping it hidden for so long :PepeHands:

I noticed it a while ago but didn't have problems until a CT pointed it out which means they notice it too lmao

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

Banned

i've known about the teamspeak typo like the third day after that version of the map dropped, but that was around the time where i was spamming updates so we decided to slow down

would you guys prefer if those preset screens stayed, or would it be better to replace them with textscreens?

• Management
1 hour ago, Jayarr said:

i've known about the teamspeak typo like the third day after that version of the map dropped, but that was around the time where i was spamming updates so we decided to slow down

would you guys prefer if those preset screens stayed, or would it be better to replace them with textscreens?

Rn all the preset screens other than the welcome message are being blocked off and replaced with textscreens due to most of it being outdated now.

Personally I prefer textscreens because we can more effectively update them because I'm sure there will be more changes and additions in the future but tbh the presets looked clean as hell. Not up to me tho but imo if taking the screens out free up any space for other map additions that would be super swag! (i doubt it tho prolly dont take up much space at all)

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• 2 months later...
Systems Dev

This suggestion has been ACCEPTED.

// LOCKED

// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - ACCEPTED

Xaze Achievements 

Spoiler

Xaze's Secretary

Xaze's Girlfriend 

Xaze's Wife

• 4 months later...
Systems Dev

This suggestion has been IMPLEMENTED.
(Suggestions that have been implemented into the server)

Xaze Achievements 

Spoiler

Xaze's Secretary

Xaze's Girlfriend 

Xaze's Wife