Encounter at Sector 175

Mr_warmacYT

Name: Warmac

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95524740

Who helped (If applicable): Ollie, Monty, Madara

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): https://docs.google.com/document/d/14n3Gc5Zb7AdeVKqhfWyGKExMz8lvwKw2CbcCB4unCh0/edit

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): 

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: 

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

2/3/4 As a member of Attack i did nothing. First specialized did their thing, then mech did their thing. All attack did was sit in the MHB for the entire thing. and when enemies did come instead of spawning more you put a goofy message in ooc saying "2k health because of brooklyn" which was not fun to have spawned on me multiple times.

Current - Six-Ten

Longshot - Peel - GCO - GC - SupL - ArfL - HVYL - Oddball - Waxer - Boil

Gameplay: 2/5 - I would say there was too much sitting around and some of the ship combat was not engaging, with completely one sided battles with the enemies lighting up one of our ships with absolutely no firing back. 

Care and Effort: 2/5 - I think a lot more could've been put into the deployment to use more of the ship or force the players closer together. For example, blocking off one of the bridges would be good to force command onto one wing.

Server Performance: 5/5 - No issues

As an aside: Some people need to stop being the main character and listen to Naval command during ship deployments. I get that some of your characters are more "independent" but that doesn't mean your roleplay is to always be ignoring orders from everyone all the time.

• Agree 1

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

I have no clue what  outr goal was for most of it and half the event was us dicking around and doing nothing. I found more enjoyment from just meditating at the jedi temple on the Venator than doing anything else.

I know yhe GM had issues with connecting, but come on... there seemed to be no plot and very little consideration onto timing and making sure everything flowed and made sense. 

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

I'm not putting a rating as it's already been logged, but I do have a criticism for it. First off, I enjoyed getting hyperspaced while standing on an arquitance. Actually made some funny RP. But, my BIGGEST issue with the deployment was the comments made in OOC/Staff Chat. I don't normally bitch about this kind of thing cause, I really don't mind half the time, but this takes the cake. I show up to shoot my kyber rifle. Which keep in mind, Is a rocket launcher with particle effects. Then, the droid health went from 500 to 2k. Just because of that. Really? Making everyone else on the deployment suffer because of 1 gun with a few more shots than a RPS? Really took away any motivation to finish the event, so instead I just fooled around. When you have a deployment of 90+ people that only happens twice a week, really consider the actions you take before doing them. You changed the entire difficultly of the event because of 1 person. 

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.