BCMD Blitz/Snow Commander Report

Ruzom

Your Name: 212th GCL ARCL LTC Crys

Your Steam IDSTEAM_0:1:71745133

Your rank/position in the battalion (if applicable)?: Not in the battalion

Battalion Commander(+)'s Name: Blitz/Snow

Battalion Commander(+)'s Steam ID (OPTIONAL IF UNABLE TO FIND): N/A

Battalion/Squad/Regiment/Brigade: RANCOR

Why should this Battalion Commander(+) be demoted?: Over the past few weeks I have tried to work with BCMD Blitz and Specialized Regimental CMD Jax in order to fix the ARC schedule. Seeing as RANCOR has authority over the whole ship for ARC we have no choice but to go to them. I do not hate Snow, but he has failed to make ARC classes more consistent. Only CMD's may host classes which in and of itself limits it, I have tried recommending letting senior officers run classes with no avail. The schedule atm only support western players as its only ONE time a day THREE times a week. All are around that same 9:00 PM EST TIme. This makes it so some players wait a month+ for their ARC Classes to be complete. I had Jax talk to Blitz and from what I received as a reply, that RANCOR will start hosting more, nothing has changed. Just as Naval has a SHIP WIDE responsibility to host Engineer training and Medical training, As does RANCOR with ARC. I really didn't want to submit this, but I feel this is my only option. So even if this report doesn't land a replacement BCMD I highly recommend keeping a close eye on this. 

EDIT: As an ARC Leader for my battalion I shouldn't have to harass RANCOR B/CMDS to host tryouts for my members.

Has this Battalion Commander violated one of the rules for demotion?: This reason does not fall under the blatant rules, but is still important and shouldn't be looked over.

Evidence against the individual?: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]&ctz=America/New_York&pli=1  The current ARC Calendar/Schedule. 

Witnesses may share their responses below but out of discrepancy in the ARC Trainees involved that came to me I leave it up to them to share their statements.

Suggestion for new Commander of that Battalion (OPTIONAL)?: N/A

Edited by Ruzom
Grammar and Additional Info
  • Disagree 1

I'm sorry but i'm going to -1 this. 

This is honestly just a simple change. The entire process from selections-completion takes about 4 hours. We all have lives, i don't know @Snowpersonally but I presume either he is in high school/college. They're currently going through finals and/or has a full time job.

Remember boys, Rome wasn't built over night. Change takes time.

WAS MEDIC

Rancor has been dead.  But that's more then just one guy.  With the battalion dying, that's on more then just the batt cmdr.  Sometimes life gets in the way.  Maybe high command, could reach out to him, and see what's up.  Maybe he could look into Havoc hosting as well.

• Agree 1

Havoc here, I've BEEN hosting the trainings, its not just Blitz. Both my fellow Commanders have been caught up with stuff so I've been solely hosting trainings for about 2 and a half weeks, along with nearly a dozen private sessions for people who can't make our scheduled times

Edited by Tofu
  • Agree 1

I had a shitty work schedule that made attending my own ARC training difficult, and Snow was fairly flexible regarding the training. Snow would go even as far as hosting 2 in one night, and even on days not on the calendar. I ended up getting my ARC two weeks earlier than my work schedule would have allowed.

The schedule isn't set in stone, and the commanders can be flexible regarding the training.

I was intending on staying neutral on the matter, but holiday season is here, and school is ending for the semester. It's a busy time of year for most of us. I think IRL conflicts can be forgivable in this case.

I do, however, agree that the situation should be monitored once the winter breaks begin for changes.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

While your claim here is reasonable, I agree Audio on this. This is an easy fix depending on the circumstances. With the time of the year it’s hard for anyone to be around for a decent amount of time. Whether it’s finals, or the fact that Christmas is around the corner. Part of the blame falls on his CMDs since they have to do the training also.

Maybe ask the CMDs when they are on for private sessions. 

But for me it’s a -1

Reason: Demotion isn't the issue but its the amount and the days. I was a Blitz, and i hosted them almost multiple times a day, any day of the week (i also did them back to back one day because of the peoples time of availability and i also have done them in the early hours and lost sleep for them). All that needs to be done is make it an everyday thing, sometimes multiple times a day. The commanders need to be the ones doing it because of lore reasons but even then there can be exceptions to the rule. As an old rancor vet of a year, YOU COMMANDERS NEED TO HOST MORE DUE TIMES THAN ONCE A DAY FOR A TOTAL OF THREE DAYS. That is all i have to say.

327th BTLN Commander Bly

327th ARC Alpha 50 CPT Arcantus

• Agree 2

@Tofu I saw you host the other night. I basically was getting at, talk to the guy and see whats up.  I am by no means, up to date on Rancor. 

Also, if you guys are having issues with IRL, like work or school, getting in the way.  Just host them at the times, if people can't make it, they shouldn't go to ARC.  I woke up at 4 am, to do my youngling trials, so I could get padawan as fast as possible.  Also hosting every time someone asks (not saying you do) takes you away from your battalion.  Stick with the times, and make rancor great again.  You guys are elite, you'll make it happen.

On 12/17/2017 at 5:23 PM, Puck said:

This is an easy fix depending on the circumstances. With the time of the year it’s hard for anyone to be around for a decent amount of time. Whether it’s finals, or the fact that Christmas is around the corner. 

Also agree with @Puck and @Medic on this one.

-Grand Master of the Order Yoda

OVER SOME GOD DAMN ARC TRAINING'S...

This is ridiculous. Rancor do their best to host as much as they can. As a former Rancor Commander it is hard to host those training's all the time but we always did our best and they still do. This is ridiculous. The training's take hours and a lot of talking and time, and they need to be entrusted to Rancor High Command because of the importance of the training's. My boy snow does his best now give him time. It is hard to run your own battalion and constantly cater to every other battalions schedule and constant complaining. This is not the solution to the problem at all.

• Agree 1
23 minutes ago, Llama/Yoda said:

OVER SOME GOD DAMN ARC TRAINING'S...

This is ridiculous. Rancor do their best to host as much as they can. As a former Rancor Commander it is hard to host those training's all the time but we always did our best and they still do. This is ridiculous. The training's take hours and a lot of talking and time, and they need to be entrusted to Rancor High Command because of the importance of the training's. My boy snow does his best now give him time. It is hard to run your own battalion and constantly cater to every other battalions schedule and constant complaining. This is not the solution to the problem at all.

It's more or less they decided they want to run ARC training for the ship. So that is a responsibility they need to carry. I shouldn't be badgering them daily to host them. Now I will say that this report did spark a change and I am proud to say they are more reluctant to host them.

1 minute ago, Ruzom said:

It's more or less they decided they want to run ARC training for the ship. So that is a responsibility they need to carry. I shouldn't be badgering them daily to host them. Now I will say that this report did spark a change and I am proud to say they are more reluctant to host them.

You shouldn't bother them every day for it in the first place. He has a weekly schedule for a reason. If your people can't make it it's not their fault because he is still having it hosted. And if they skip a week can you blame them? It takes a lot to sit there and host the trainings over and over again and sometimes you need an off week or you have life hit you and you just can't make it. Take for example if you're a Youngling wanting to become a Padawan do you think a master will magically host a youngling trial just because you cant ever make it? No, they're going to tell you that YOU need to figure out how to make it to a trial. Granted the Jedi have an entire Jedi Order to make more times in the week but they are only 3 people doing the best they can. Sorry I have been following this post since you have made it because I have known Snow since before he was ARF Officer Hornet and he was ARC MED Snow and I have been with him the past few days trying to give a 2nd input as a friend and a former RANCOR member who wants only the best for them. Snow is doing the best he can for his battalion and his schedule not meeting some of your member's schedule is in no means room for a removal from his position as a battalion commander.  -1

• Agree 1

I'm going to have to go neutral for this, Snow tries his hardest to do ARC training. I don't think that you should put a CMD report for someone not doing training. I remember like 2 weeks ago at 1 in the morning he was doing ARC training for 1 guy and he sounded tired AS FUCK. He has a lot of school work and I can't blame him. Just in my opinion talk to someone like me and I can also get something like this sorted out and find better times that he could do the training. Just understand that people have a life and if they can't handle there position then I trust all BCMD's to leave their positions for the better of the battalion. I'm almost on every day if you need to talk to me about any issues just poke me and we can get it resolved ASAP.

~Marshal Commander Core

The number one issue I see here is that the commanders decided to try to conform to other battalion's schedules. The whole reason I got the calendar was so they would put their foot down and say "hey, tryouts are on this day, be there or be square". Arc trainings take too long to do it every single time people want it. The calendar is structured so the trainings are rotated different days each week. I did this so people couldn't make the excuse that they couldn't make arc training. If you can make just A SINGLE DAY (weds/fri/sat) then you can make arc training. It's up to you whether it takes 1 week or 3 weeks. 

Overall I -1 this, but my only suggestion is that the commanders stop doing training per request. Keep to the schedules times. IRL tryouts are schedules, and if you can't make them, you don't. Good luck boys. 

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

- fucking 1

Are you fucking kidding me, they hold all trainings 1-2 a week. If you ask Tofu or another commander, they've been more than willing to hold it for my guys, I had 2 people who need leadership and I ask once. I got it held in the next 30 mins. So this whole not having a consinstent, is fucking bullshit. I've seen 2 ARC selections in the pass week. Hudson held all the trainings consectivily. I've also seen 3 W@T and 2 Leaderships trainings. If you want a training to happen. Either wait or ask. Its pretty simple. Don't make a commander report on this.