Battalion of the Month for February 2023!

• Management
Management

Who got Battalion of the Month for February 2023?

4818ff84974698615d1ca6b8125746f7.jpg

Rancor Battalion!

Throughout this month Rancor has managed to amass a crazy amount of recruits and trainings with consistent activity and constant engagement on the server. Rancor gained a total of 49 recruits, hosted a total of 45 battalion trainings hosted alongside 7 ARC trainings, and trained a total of 9 CRs during this month. Without looking at these pure statistics their presence on the server alone has been phenomenal with crazy numbers and excellent player retention. This was definitely earned so good job Rancor!

@Brooklyn@Slump@Grivs

Clone Recruits:

We did get a count of how many CRs each battalion trained this month but it wasn't taken into consideration when we selected BOTM this month since we only just started the SGT+ being able to train CRs but moving forward CRs will be included and can play a large part in who gets BOTM in March! We are constantly getting new players so encourage your NCOs to contact a Senior Admin to get the ability to train CRs so your battalion has a shot at BOTM next month!

If anyone has any questions or concerns please send them my way!

• Agree 1
  • Winner 4
  • Pay Respect 3

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Head Admin

another day another slay" Poster for Sale by mugstopia | Redbubble

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

I still would like to know the 2 runners up batts.

Ah well, I can imagine it was close as GM did try and pull out all the stops. Always next one. 

It's always a pleasure to work and chat with your guys so well deserved  Rancor.

• Friendly 1
  • Confused 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

LET'S GO RANCOR WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

• Agree 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope