Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Pythin

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:83180277

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: HA ON MRP/VA ON CWRP 2X/ SA on CWRP 2x

Are you currently staff on a server?:
Nope

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I wanted to focus on my real life, and didn't have time to play on the server, also I was just extremely burnt out from playing.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I want to rejoin the staff team to help give insight and help guide this newer generation into becoming good staff members. I have a lot of experience with being a staff member, and can help teach how/when to do something, as well as just be a positive figure for them. I wanna help with building things, and with  helping the NA's/A's with their duties. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): My last run on staff was pretty good I'd say. I left staff because I was done playing the server back then, and I needed a break from everything. I resigned in good standing, became a Liaison, and then became a regular player till now. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yea

Edited by Pythin
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Dumb 1

Former: Liaison

Head Admin

+1, amazing guy and is helpful. He mentioned helping newer staff which he will definitely do a goob job as since he is doing this in general within rancor and the server.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Former SOBDE BCMD Hunter

Forum Admin

IMG_0302.png
IMG_0301.png

-1, lied. 

• Funny 1
  • Bruh 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh: