Mystic's Bacara Re-app (Round 3)

Mystic

(First of all I'd like to apologize, I know I resigned and I regretted it instantly. I contacted Marvel and was approved to reapply, i have spoken with my Commander Core and they are also aware and supportive of this. )
Steam Name:
Mystic

RP Name: 
KU MED LT Mystic

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):
STEAM_0:1:543219273

Battalion you are applying for:
Galactic Marines

How many terms you've held the position?:
One.

Why do you wish to maintain this position?:
With all the changes I've made to GM in the past 3 months, It had taken some time before I saw the fruits of these efforts arise. I realized after my resignation that I hadn't had as much fun on the server in awhile as I did in those final days. That was when I realized that the team I put in place, my effort and my actions alongside those around me changed my perspective as a whole and made me want to reapply for this position. I have left GM in a place that has seen its most activity since our change to Onderon, it’s well formatted, well rounded and our standards are slowly on the rise as things progressively get better within the battalion. With an influx of many old friends and GM alike, I would love nothing more than to RP and lead the battalion once more. My time in Galactic Marines has easily been the highlight of my time on the server. Through the bad and good times the battalion has been there for me, and I wish to see many of my present and future plans through. This way I can be held accountable for anything I may do, and attempt to fix things that may not be liked if the battalion wishes it so. 

Current availability:
Usually about 4-5 days a week.
Anywhere from 12-4pm EST
After 10:15 pm EST on some  days.
Almost 24/7 on discord.

What have you achieved within your battalion during your past term?:
As Bacara I have…
- Managed to bring about the most active GM since our Onderon switch, averaging about 5 players on and 6-7+ on deployments,
- Reworked the Honorary system to give people something to work and strive towards, while not setting it too high as to circumvent future rank progression
- Reworked the discord to be accommodating, Less bloated, and have more to do during downtime/off server
- Implemented the lore squadron into Devil Dogs (Jark, Sten, Fixer) to give it more appeal and roleplay uniqueness around the server.
- Instated a Keller who I worked alongside at the revival of KU, who has since made KU the most populous subunit in GM.
- Added a Marine Advisor role (with inspiration from the 41st Advisor role) to allow former BCMDs and long time members of GM to give input and valuable information to future BCMDs who may need it.
- Garnered insane amounts of feedback on the Return Special Operations post and brought it to the Founders attention.

- Minor other quality of life changes in docs, discord, rules, and in our roleplay that would be nitpicking if i mentioned.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your battalion?:
As far as things go, GM is in an outstanding spot compared to the start of my term. As of now I would love to start adjusting documents and looking for things to add to GM as a whole. With our constant activity right now, scheduling SIMs, Trainings, or Patrols would be ideal to build a relationship and presence on the server. Another thing was brought up to me upon our seasonal map switch that I never got to implement, and that was bringing back a version of Cold Weather Warfare. While this wouldn’t be mandatory, I would love to sit down with the Officers of GM and find a way to make it into a SIM or a Patrol we could all do in between an event and invite other battalions to do so alongside us. I plan to increase the standard of roleplay in GM as well. I would contact the Mechanized Regimental (Who is our GMD and a great dupe builder) to ask if we could get together and build unique dupes for the battalion to run through so that our weekly SIMs wouldn’t get stale. During my term, communication was somewhat decent in the battalion, but at the end things got rough and some discipline became mandatory. I think some of this could be solved by bringing back weekly/bi-weekly meetings voted on by the battalion now that we have people who can attend. I would also look towards giving KU as a whole more of a purpose on the server. As it stands with KU being our most popular sub-unit, it’s not a surprise that in the past they’ve just been regarded as White GM and I would like to sit down with the current Keller and change that. We have spoken about it in the past and have some ideas regarding some possibilities.  Finally I plan to take any possible surprises in the future head on and make sure to always be in contact with my Officer core to ensure that nothing surprises anyone and that we are more than capable of handling the things we chew. I can achieve this by giving each Officer a weekly task. Whether this is hosting a Patrol, SIM, Training or a meeting, this can bring incentive for promotions, credit rewards, relationship building with GMs and Battalions, as well as providing entertainment. Of course I can't expect to know everything that would happen under my term, but I always plan to be as communicative as possible. Towards the end of this term, if I get a 2nd one, I would like to send out a feedback form to the battalion and ensure that I would be leaving the battalion with as few flaws as possible.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:
I do.

Edited by Mystic

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1 good luck <3:redsweat::redthumbsup:

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

+1 Would be Great have you back :)

Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

On 1/17/2023 at 2:01 PM, Dingle said:

+1 Glad you are Reapplying cant wait to see what you do this time around!!!! <3

The meatriding is insane

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

You're playing with my heart,  you know that.

Heck I'm gonna come back in more of a capacity if you do get in again.

You were capable when you were my Commander and  from what I've heard and seen, you were capable as Bacara.

+1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

• Management

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

You will be contacted by a Director or relevant High Command for your denial reason.

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk