RP Name: Crys

RP Rank: MAJ

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:146600285

Battalion you are applying for: 212th

Experience:
212th PVT-SGT (10/23/22-10/29/22)
212th SGT-SGM (10/29/22-11/09/22)

104th Jedi Padawan (11/27/22)
212th SGM-2ndLT (Waived past WO) (11/09/22-11/13/22)
212th 2ndLT-MA J(11/13/22-12/12/22)

Notable Achievements:
212th SUPO
212th GCO
212th ARCL
212th GCXO

Right away, anyone reading this will wonder, “Oh, why did he feel the need to highlight the dates of promos and how long he stayed at them?”, and it’s because of my short time on Synergy. I freshly started Star Wars RP the same day I joined Synergy. I had a rough idea what to expect, but little to no experience upon joining the server. I was recruited within 5 minutes of being on the server, by two 212th members roaming around base. 

I’ve played a good amount of Star Wars video games in the past, and one of the things I enjoyed most was piloting in Battlefront 2, so I became a support player within the 212th as soon as I could. I quickly became an active player, and fell in love with Synergy and started to absolutely no-life it. My role as a player that could drop armor and was almost always on for events and missions became pivotal. However, as I climbed through the ranks of NCO, I was lucky enough to lead my brothers into battle as an Event Lead for numerous occasions. I loved every second of it. 

When I was promoted into the Officer Corp of the 212th, my goals shifted. While I always want to lead other players, I quickly found myself helping others in their time on the server. This was not exclusive to other 212th members, as I also started to work with other battalions for missions and overall RP. My goal as an Officer was to not only enjoy the server myself, but to help others get the most out of Synergy as they could. 

I wanted to highlight all this as I believe one of the reasons my application could be denied is my lack of time, or “seniority”, on Synergy. While experience is incredibly valuable and time on the server helps to learn the intricacies of how people operate and what makes a good leader, I think I’ve shown that understanding in my quick ascension in ranks and involvement within Synergy and the 212th. 

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I should become the 212th Battalion Commander because I’m confident of my ability to grow the battalion while also growing myself. 

When I say “grow the battalion”, I don’t mean grow in size. I mean grow as a unit and as a benefit to Synergy RP as a whole. Over the past few weeks, I’ve helped with joint training, missions, patrols, and events that aren’t just based around giving the player base something to do. I want to increase the cohesion between Regiments and their Battalions, an example being the 501st and the 212th. I’ve had the privilege of getting to know a good amount of people within our Attack Regiment, and I want to improve not only our activity, but our impact on other battalions. I want to improve the quality we hold ourselves to, and improve how our regimental members interact with the server. At the end of the day, everyone on Synergy is in this together, and players should always feel that opportunities are available to bolster themselves with interactions they have on the server. 

Correlating directly to the 212th, there are some issues I see that I’d like taken care of. While we have an incredibly filled roster of players, we don’t have them doing enough within the server. Our purpose is infantry, yes, but I think we could be doing more. I’ve been creating training dupes that I want to encourage our NCO’s to use to increase skill and activity with our players. I’m prepared to offer incentives to kickstart this with the hope that I’ll create a creative environment for troopers to think on their feet and encourage newer players to do the same. 

Regarding subunits, 2ndAC is doing wonderfully. The allure of a jetpack is a great way to bring players in, and the leadership within that unit is amazing. I want to assist the higher ups in that unit to continue to prosper and even host private training specifically for them.

Red Squadron is quickly on the rise, with Oddball being an amazing leader. The dupe created for RS tryouts is immaculate, and we have a lot of players that want to be pilots. I hope to help host flight training and tech RP scenarios for those troopers.

Ghost Company needs some help. Our leadership is solid and our goals are sound, but I believe GC lacks the incentives that other units have. While I have no intention of taking away from other subunits, I want to improve the benefits of being in GC with possibly different weaponry, equipment, or increased skills. This could include; Cloaking, Heavy Sniper Rifles, grenades, or realistically, a higher jump stat along with the boosted HP stat. GC’s purpose is recon, and improving the jump stat would help with getting players up high for scouting, especially with our current map. 

Availability: 6:30 EST to 2 am EST during weekdays.
All day on Saturdays and Sundays unless I’m traveling. 

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Since Late October 2022

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do 

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?: As a short answer, I want our 212th battalion to be filled with active and well spoken members who regularly create activities for people to interact with. With my short time on Synergy, I’ve come to notice that passive RP is one of the best ways to increase and maintain activity. The game masters and developers we have are some of the best, but the burden of keeping the server alive should not fall on them. Battalion leaders have a responsibility to keep their members entertained and wanting more. 

I understand that we might be seeing a shift in how battalions are structured in the near future with “caps” on player count within battalions. I think this will be a difficult obstacle to overcome, but I look forward to doing it. Depending on if this is implemented, I want our battalion to have a healthy standard of players we have with us. Everyone is welcome to their fair shot at joining a battalion, and I hope that we retain some amazing individuals. 

I was lucky to have an amazing Battalion Commander since I joined the 212th, and while ignorance is bliss, I can not imagine a better Commander than Baddog. I want to continue his incredibly hard work within the 212th by hosting weekly events to keep activity high. I want to strive for battalion of the month, every month. If that isn’t possible, then I want to help other Commanders achieve that with event ideas, or even joint training. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes i do

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes I do 

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Honestly. I have been working closely with you for awhile now and you keep coming to me and showing me ideas you have to bring the battalion together and such. For that reason alone I'm giving you a big fat +1. I think your leadership and the way you want to do things can really work out. Plus your overall just an all out great guy! 

Former Rex - Fives - Walon Vau

That was unexpected, having more choices is what ensures that the best fit for bcmd will be chosed. Your dedication is undeniable and u seem to have some good plans so all i can say now is good luck at the interview!

+1

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

-1. This is only because of your attitude and actions in game. You have not only called multiple people the R slur in game to the point where it genuinely hurt their feelings. You also joked one of my Jedi's stutters openly and Infront of multiple people (about 2-3 weeks ago) and apologized just an hour ago. It wasn't even a sincere apology. I do not want to work with someone who is known to constantly make fun of other people in a battalion and continues even after a warning. I will say you have changed but I feel it's only because of this app. Another thing i would rather have someone that's going to listen and communicate with the rest of BCMDs rather than someone who is going to argue and deny everything during a meeting. You're trying to go for a position that is supposed to be one of the more serious positions. You are known to going against anything or anyone that doesn't agree with you. I think applying for BCMD after 2 months of joining the server is also a bit unexperienced. I see a lot of room for improvement and then maybe my opinion would change but for now it will be a -1.

• Informative 2
  • Confused 1

:monkaMEGA:Yea I'm Joe's son :POGGERS:

(Thanks Naffen for the pepe stuff)

+1 Do support you both as Obi wan and hope the best man wins, when i was Cody u made a great impact within 212th and i think you'll make a good Cody this time or next 

Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

1 hour ago, Cooter said:

-1. This is only because of your attitude and actions in game. You have not only called multiple people the R slur in game to the point where it genuinely hurt their feelings. You also joked one of my Jedi's stutters openly and Infront of multiple people (about 2-3 weeks ago) and apologized just an hour ago. It wasn't even a sincere apology. I do not want to work with someone who is known to constantly make fun of other people in a battalion and continues even after a warning. I will say you have changed but I feel it's only because of this app. Another thing i would rather have someone that's going to listen and communicate with the rest of BCMDs rather than someone who is going to argue and deny everything during a meeting. You're trying to go for a position that is supposed to be one of the more serious positions. You are known to going against anything or anyone that doesn't agree with you. I think applying for BCMD after 2 months of joining the server is also a bit unexperienced. I see a lot of room for improvement and then maybe my opinion would change but for now it will be a -1.

-1 I agree with Cooter, you openly joked about a persons stutter and applying for BCMD after 2 months of playing on Synergy you could use a bit more experience before applying.

• Confused 2

Current: Improcco TennEeth Koth

• Management

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

You will be contacted by a Director or relevant High Command for your denial reason.

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk